Thread: Company Review: Adrad Radiators - Top Class Service!

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Company Review: Adrad Radiators - Top Class Service!

Its not very often companies get my seal of aproval so much so that i'd go to the effort of writing a review, but this company definately gets my vote.

Their website is: http://www.adrad.co.uk and for the vauxhall page:
    http://www.adrad.co.uk/new/catalogue.php?make=VAUXHALL

My radiator broke for my z20let and i needed one asap.I rang vauxhall and the first garage i rang said "we dont know which one you need" well that was helpful..

The second one said, they could get me one, and it would take about 4 days before they even had it in stock, and it would cost £128 + VAT (£150 ish).. and the fact i'd have to go and collect it, as you would expect (having no car makes this difficult).

After speaking to a few companies, it was looking like it would be atleast over £100, and a few of them were Non GM products.

Finally just before I was going to order one, i stumbled across the company Adrad. I emailed them and they advised me the exact one I would need (GM456) within a few hours. After going onto their website to check the pictures of the radiators with all the measurements, i compared it against my radiator just to see if it was the same, and it looked it.

I ordered the radiator on the Thursday at about 2pm. By Friday lunch time, i had this at my work address, packaged securely and totally undamaged, and for the great price of £48.75 + VAT + P&P. I think the total was around £60.

Considering this was a GM product delivered in less than 12 hours, i thought that was a great service, and a great price, mega pleased with them!

So if you're looking for a radiator for your car, i 100% recommend Adrad!
    Regal Phase 3.5,VXR Turbo,VXR AFM,VXR Injectors,Courtenay FMIC,Dbilias Flowmaster,Regal Precat,Miltek exhaust,Lightened Flywheel,Uprated Clutch,Denso Plugs,Veccy Pipe,Eibachs,308mm Discs

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    fitted it yet ?
    Car broken- A3 170 quattro s-line

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by norm29
    fitted it yet ?
    yep, got it all sorted, ill update that other thread
    Regal Phase 3.5,VXR Turbo,VXR AFM,VXR Injectors,Courtenay FMIC,Dbilias Flowmaster,Regal Precat,Miltek exhaust,Lightened Flywheel,Uprated Clutch,Denso Plugs,Veccy Pipe,Eibachs,308mm Discs