Thread: which exhaust?

Status
    AOC Newbie
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

which exhaust?

Hi guys im kinda new to this forum and ive got a couple of quick questions. Ive got a 1.8 sri with an irmy back box, im wondering if i changed the box or box and centre pipe if i would get more performance and a better sound?
    Also will the veccy pipe/de-restricted airbox change the sound? Or will i need an induction kit to get a nice roar?

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by n3ilo
    Hi guys im kinda new to this forum and ive got a couple of quick questions. Ive got a 1.8 sri with an irmy back box, im wondering if i changed the box or box and centre pipe if i would get more performance and a better sound?
    Also will the veccy pipe/de-restricted airbox change the sound? Or will i need an induction kit to get a nice roar?
    If you get a custom made exhaust system you get the sound you want, try this http://www.infinity-exhausts.co.uk/ if this is any help!

Status
    AOC Newbie
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    cheers bud, im looking for quite a sporty sound but not just a 5" wide tin can for an exhaust if that makes any sence?

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by n3ilo
    cheers bud, im looking for quite a sporty sound but not just a 5" wide tin can for an exhaust if that makes any sence?
    I have got a full cat back system with a small mid box and back box with a 3 1/2 inch rolled in tail pipe and its sounds very nice and its not too loud too!

if you speak to martin how owns the infinity he is spot on and he will make you what you want with ease and a choice of tail pipes!

400 bhp astra turbo!

My old audi tt 225 bhp