Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Paris's MK4

AUGUST 2005

After getting myself a full-time job in IT I finally had the finances to get myself a car and after hunting round the garages I found my lovely wee Astra MK4 1.6 16v SXI:

NOVEMBER 2005

After my boyfriend kindly bought me the spoiler I was after Touch-Ups in Rutherglen fitted it and the modding craze began:

APRIL 2006

In April 2006 I made some changes, the brake calipers got painted for that added little detailed touch:

After getting sick of the horrible gray bumper strips I got them colour coded and the difference to the car was great. I also changed the air intake pipe to the Vectra one as well as de-restricting the air box and splashed out on windows tinted thanks to AutoTints in Hamilton and added some stickers to the rear window:

Also I swapped the rear lights to tinted lights I got from a helpful AS member:

MAY 2006

I was getting annoyed with the standard clear side repeaters and after debating whether to do with blue ones or smoked ones, LMF Vauxhall kindly delivered me a set of smoked ones.

SEPTEMBER 2006

After a little accident with a loose handbrake and the back of my Dadís Vectra it was time to get the old bumper on and put an aftermarket one on. After the help of Andy at Bodyworx I got the result I was after:

Because the standard back box and tail pipe didnít like the new bumper I had to invest in a new back box and enlisted the help of Motor Sport World in Strathaven to help me with that task and Simon built me a back box with a custom hidden tail pipe in keeping with the sleek look of the rear. (no pictures of the car with the hidden back box, yet)

My Astra may not be the most modified car on here, but itís a nice wee work in progress and after the winter I will be continuing with the rest of the body kit, hopefully in time for a show or two. I will be making a few mods to the engine bay appearance and some interior projects over the winter though! hehe
    Crazy little Scottish lass!

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    June/July 2007

Made some changes at the bodyshop for Loudoun Castle Cars and Rides day and F&M, check out my new phone and sides:

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I reluctantly sold my Astra on the 8th October 2010...