I am going to apologise in advance, but I did search through to find the answers, but couldn't see anything relating to my questions. Also any apologies if this is in the wrong thread.

Firstly I have a 2001 Holden Astra hatch.

I have a few projects I would like to take out on her, but am not to sure on the correct parts/way to go around it. (living in australia - going to try and source products locally first!)

To begin, I have 18" XHPs, and she lies pretty high. So first job is to get her lowered, but I have looked at a few Astras lowered, and I want mine to go lower? What would you suggest to use, I was thinking White Lines, as I can get them fairly reasonably priced through the guy who customised my XHP's. I wasn't going to get a kit on her, but if I can't go as low as I want it, then I guess I have no option but to!!

Secondly, I want to take the twisty aerial off! I really like the bmw aerials...iis this going to be a hard job? And will it stuff up the aerial, or have any affect to my radio/hands free?

Thirdly (damn shopping list!) An exhaust!! Is basically any exhaust going to work? Or should I be looking at something in paticular? I don't want it to look ricey, nor sound loud! Just something a bit nicer, was going to get tip painted the same colour as my wheels were painted.

Thanks for all who read my novel!! Hope I havn't confused/angered anyone.

Cheers in advance

Claire