Thread: What Exhaust

Status
    AOC Newbie
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

What Exhaust

I am torn between a the milltek cat-back or the bluflame cat-back, i know its obviously on personal preference but i was wonderin if anyone can tell me if there was much difference in noise whether one is louder than the other. And also if there is much difference between the look of the tailpipe? Thanks in advance

Status
    AOC Newbie
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    hello mate everyone makes up there own mind on this one at first i was gonna pay £ 1075 for a milltek for my coupe turbo as it was meant to be the best but after much investigating i was swayed to the blueflame and they quoted me 675 for the full system ie: pre cat -highflow sport cat and a nice oval tailpipe so for starters its £400 cheaper i received it on friday and the quality is amazing the welds look like someone has smoothed silicon in with there thumb i fitted it today with a friend and started it up and all i can say is it sounds amazing its not too loud but noticeble a really deep sound nice. and for performance its excellent i noticed a big difference straight away. so in my opinion its a bluflame for me.

Status
    AOC Newbie
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    cool thanks for your opinion mate

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    i bought my blueflame and have to say is awesome quality and sounds wicked too. and for a bargain price of £225. look at nigeblameflame on ebay

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Blueflame is louder than the milltek though... You can get good results with both. The blueflame has a bigger tail pipe than the milltek... Its up to you mate IMO i'd go milltek every time..... But get the Pre cat pipe from LMF. The milltek main cat is a motorsport cat and one of the best you can get and the CAT back is one of the quieter systems... Also if you search round you can get the cat back for under 300...

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    the blueflame one aint that loud i reckon,managed to take some sound of the zorst other day.http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v4...t=PICT0329.flv
    have no experience of miltek so cant comment on them

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy_pandy
    the blueflame one aint that loud i reckon,managed to take some sound of the zorst other day.http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v4...t=PICT0329.flv
    Everyones different... Its not mega loud but it would get on my nerves after a while. I only know this because I went out in someones car with a blueflame. But everyones different, if you don't mind then get the blueflame if your fussy like me then get the milltek lol

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    yeah true is down to personal choice at end of the day and i guess mine will get louder once precat and sports cat are fitted

Status
    AOC Newbie
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    thanks guys, probably goin to opt for the milltek, where did you get yours mate?

Status
    AOC Newbie
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy_pandy
    Just listneted to that clip, sounds nice mate

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast