Thread: Plane Crashes Into Tower In New York!!!

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Plane Crashes Into Tower In New York!!!

NO JOKE

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/6042306.stm

Apparently not terrorist related though.

Makes ya wonder how safe New York is from this kind of attack again though ...
    Fastest, Most Powerful & Only Mag Featured Astra In The AOC Cumbrian Region

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbo_Scott
    Makes ya wonder how safe anywhere is from this kind of attack again though ...
    you mean that? why do people focus on us. we have terroist attacks too they may not be as big but we are still at danger. terrorists can strike anywhere

Status
    /
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Plane was owned by a pitcher for the new york yankees team. Though they don't seem 100% sure that he was in the plane, even though sky news are saying he is dead!

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mr chris
    you mean that? why do people focus on us. we have terroist attacks too they may not be as big but we are still at danger. terrorists can strike anywhere
    I was meaning it in reference to the extra "air security" New York skyscrapers would have in light of 9/11.

Not just any old terrorist strike.
    Fastest, Most Powerful & Only Mag Featured Astra In The AOC Cumbrian Region

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    yeah theres reports its his plane and him and the passsenger both died, no other fatalities but few injured.

think i understand what you mean. they have extra security i.e if theres something reported you soon have some us airforce planes on ur ass but as for a plane flying over and crashing that cant have added security as it was unexpected like a car crash

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    There isnt alot of chance of a similar "attack" IMHO. 9/11 would never have happened if the US didnt want it to. The evidence is clear that the twin towers were demolished by explosive devices. No amount of burning kerosine (jet fuel) would have melted the steel beams in those buildings.

It's all part of a much bigger plan unfolding before our very eyes.

Is it a coincidence that a 4 Trillion dollar insurance policy was taken out by the owner of the twin towers just a matter of a few months before 9/11

Or that many "important" members of staff working in the towers were warned not to come into work on that particular day.

Thousands of lives have been lost and yet a public enquiry still has not taken place.

The real truth behind the "terrorist" attacks will never come to light unless people research it themselves and put 2 and 2 together.

Now it has been palmed off as a "conspiracy theory" many will not even take in information presented to them, or simply refuse to believe it.

But choose to believe the bush administration and tony blair's government. These people are proven liars.

ahh, finished for now. This is SERIOUS s*** going on behind closed doors and s*** that we, the general public have the right to know.

If you want to find out more search Mike Ruppert, David Shayler (former MI6 agent on the 7/7 attacks)on google video. And decide for yourselves....

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    It would seem then that the luckiest bas*ard to come out of the whole 9/11, Iraq, Afganistan, Bush, Blair thing is a very sensible human being.

(the man who took out a 4 trillion dollar insurance policy on the twin towers!)
    "Take the time to make some sense, of what you want to say, and cast your words away upon the waves."

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I went to see the film World Trade Center the day that happened. I didn't even realise that had even happened until my friend met me and told me about it. Glad it wasn't a terrorist attack though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shane_SRi
    lol, you're pure quality Lisa