Thread: Slight Bump (Astra Mk4)

Status
    AOC Newbie
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Slight Bump (Astra Mk4)

Slightly bumped the corner of the front bumper (drivers side) luckily it only needs a little bit of spraying to put the paint back to normal ...

The bumper has come away from the wing slightly, will this go back into place if i remove and refit the bumper or is it likely some clips have broken ?

The headlight unit is loose at the bottom, I think i read previously the fixing easily breaks ? Can i buy a new fixing kit or is it a new headlight unit ?

Thanks

Mark

Status
    2170:01:06
    Mentioned in
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    The bumper might just go back on, or you might have bust something- only you can tell that by taking the bumper off.

Sound's like the lower headlight brackets has bust - nothing new there as they are very fragile. Once you get the bumper off you'll be able to see the damage. If the bracket is still attached to the bodywork, then you should be able to fix it ok.

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    i have the same problem at both sides after someone hit me when they were parking. but when i push the sides in they catch for a minute then pop out. i think the side clips have worn away.
    does anyone know if their is a fix for this or any one came across this and fixed it.
    thanks.