Thread: how green are your eyes?

Status
    AkA P_Man
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

how green are your eyes?

Just curious, what triggers your suspicion senses?

Suppose your loved one had been emailing another chap/chappette for a fair while, regarding meetings for drinks and the like, though fairly friendly, and you were alerted to this fact, what would your response be? How much does trust factor in, really? Can you trust them completely and still have a suspicious mind? hmmmmm. Just a slight dilemma. I know folk whom for this would be water of a ducks back, though for others, it would be potential carnage.

P

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    wouldnt bother me in the slightest but im not the jealous type

my misses is a car chick and shes friends with loads of guys so if i was the insecure jealous type i prob wouldnt be out with her in the first place as i would always be thinking the worst when i wasnt with her lol

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Depends who they are emailing? A friend from work/someone they've known a long time then it's cool. Some random they met in a pub/on the net - I would have issues!
    Previous Astras: 1994 Cesaro 1.8 16v | 2002 SXi 1.6 16v | 2001 Coupé 2.0 Turbo | 1999 LS 1.6 16v
    Other Vauxhalls: 2001 Vectra 1.8 16v| 2003 Vectra GSi 3.2 V6 | 2005 Signum CDTi 150

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Depends on person, yourself and situation ... oh and how long u've been going out.

I actually thought this topic was gonna be about recycling
    Fastest, Most Powerful & Only Mag Featured Astra In The AOC Cumbrian Region

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Why don't you ask to meet with this person.. Like when she goes out you go out.. Then if its a guy, when they're out if the guy is giving her looks and being quiet and stuff, you KNOW he wants her alone.. If hes a sound person then you can breathe easy..

Could you trust her with a gay bloke though?
    ~Not long now people~

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    all depends on the circumstances, i would be wary at first but if i met him and he was a sound bloke, then all would be cool.

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    sod that i would simply turn up, wait for her to go to the loo and tell him, if he even thinks about it i would kill him, men are men at the end of the day and women are trusting and drink is a bad bad catylst, she may well not want it when she goes out, but once the haziness starts right from wrong can be very blury !!!
    www.aquariumlifesystems.co.uk
    For all your aquatic needs happy to help all members out with any fish related problems!!

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I never used to be the jelous type or insecure..but ill admit to being a tad obsessive to what brett does now or where he goes or who he speaks to...circumctances have changed over the years and we both have to learn to trust each other or else we would not work...brett trusts me ....he went through a phase of not trusting me and vica versa,and i have to trust him,i have no choice not to...

if anyone is going to be unfaithful they will do it regardless of what you say or do..just go with the flow..give enough rope and its up to them if they hang thereself with it or not
    Addicts dont do cocaine...They merely just like the smell of it

Status
    AOC Newbie
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    im naturally paranoid because of how ive been treated in the past- always on guard but I guess thats natural. I know my fella loves me and would never do anything to hurt me but we have had some bother in the past where stupid little car slags add him on msn, email ect all because he owns a nice car and they basically want to be taken out for a spin Thats all other peoples doing tho, he never acts on anything like that... plus I had our daughter 6 months ago and I think paranoia/jealousy gets worse during and after pregnancy... I let him go off and do his own thing, he sees his mates a lot and he has female mates so I guess im not too bad
    Proud to drive a Corsa!!

Status
    Cameron Ginger Diaz
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    It wouldn't bother me in the slightest - It's important to have self respect and hey if they are going behind your back, then it's their loss - you're too good for liars! (and would you want to be with them anyway?)