I own a coupe turbo and want to move me boost gauge form its current location(ashtrey) to a piller pod. I bought one but when come to fit discovered it didnt fit and it was for an astra mk4 not the coupe and teh firm that i got it from didnt do one. So has any body got one or no of where i can get one with out getting a universal one.