For better or for worse I'm looking to get hold of a new set of primed bump strips for my Twintop, however Vauxhall couldn't find the part number when I queried it.

Does anyone know of a way I can find the part number before calling them back? Will any old 3 door set fit, any convertible set or anything like that?

All help appreciated!