Thread: Some people are just plain A**holes

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Angry Some people are just plain A**holes

went out on nite out last nite to get a phone call from me mates Sister saying ur alarm went off on your car so i sed whats the damage and she sed they smashed your passenger side mirror cover off.

so i was like fair enough told her what to do to relock the car and said ill ave a look when i get back. On the way back walkin with my mate three lads jumped us for no reason at all. i managed to punch one of them and get him back enough to get a good head start to run me mate isnt a fighter so he wasnt prepaird to stop plus we were both pretty bad and unstable we had no chance.

when i got back to see the mirror the cover wont clip back on at all since they smashed the cover in half more or less and the clips on the mirrir its self has broke too so ive had to go out and buy a new mirror.

Propper annoied at the fact i cant really remember his face since i was drunk and was a dark part of the main road where the streetlamp had gone out. Annoying!

EDIT: Also just found out they done my mates mams car mirror as well So bassically its just some D**k going round smashing the mirrors on the cars but luckily mine had an alarm which sceard them off i think to do any one elses.

Status
    BAFPCITS
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by craig20102010
    EDIT: Also just found out they done my mates mams car mirror as well So bassically its just some D**k going round smashing the mirrors on the cars but luckily mine had an alarm which sceard them off i think to do any one elses.
    Maybe park between cars with alarms then...

na really, sorry to hear that mate.. There was a spell when a load got done in my street and others near me and its just a pain in the bum...

Just remember, if you ever catch someone doing this kind of thing, break a couple of their fingers.... Its hurts as hell and you can say it happened during a "struggle" whe the cops turn up
    Mr Sploodge, Accept No Imitations!

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    who ever done it have been purposly tryin to hit the mirror cuz theres loads of mud all over it and like hit marks where like muds his the mirror im lucky i aint got no dents in the car!

i think id brake more then their fingers im going to a meet tonight as well and now the car looks a complete mess with that mirror like that

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    give em the kickin they deserve mate!!

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    yup shite bags.

hate folk like that, stupid people lack the ability to be civil.

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    seriously some people are just idiots mate, I made a thread the other day about a similar thing,..... http://www.m1gst.com/vb/showthread.p...eferrerid=3231

I need a mirror too I didnt have a fight though..haha. I might of if i found the liitle runt that did this to my car
    323 BHP / 312 lbft.......

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    i think the idea off smashing you mirror is to check to see if you have an alarm if you dont have an alarm i guess your and easy target to steal from