Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 200sx fell through :( Gutted, so stuck with......

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

200sx fell through :( Gutted, so stuck with......

I was supposed to go and pick up the 200sx a while ago, but i couldnt get a trailer, so i helped my mate ge tthe cyl head, turbo and manifold off it, and it's went to the scrappies up in the sky....

so started my new job, it's goin well,and i'm now back on my feet and working away to get y license back, everytime in the past i've made plans somethings went pearshaped or i've screwed it up, this time it wont happen, i have my head well and truly screwed on

Went down to the local Motorcycle dealership with my dad, and tied myself into a nice 5 year deal on a 56 plate Suzuki Bandit 1200... for my dad!!! will post pics at the end of the month once we take delivery

Cos I've bought him the bike, His Mondeo TDCI is now no longer needed so he's continuing the payments, transferred it over to my name and I'm now the owner of a 2.0 TDCi Mondeo repmobile

This deal lands nicely for me, the car at the moment is booked at £7.5-8k,in 18 months i wouldnt expect it to be worth anymore than £5k... which is basically straight swap for the bike..

If i sell it after a few mods are done, hopefully i'll have enough to play with to finally either finish off the corsa... or Buy myself an Astra GSi (about time i got one) or think about something Jap... When the Mondeos Finance free i'll be 25 and insurance will be cheaper...

and before the war cries ring out... my test is booked for october hopefully i'll pass the damn thing 2nd time round, and i aint losing it again!!
    Stanceworks.com.... Low IS a Lifestyle

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    i hope you get a shot on the bandit buddy lol

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Skipz
    everytime in the past i've made plans somethings went pearshaped or i've screwed it up, this time it wont happen, i have my head well and truly screwed on
    haha only coz ur mates with us now big man

or is it coz youl get in trouble off leigh if you **** up
    EK9 Type R

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dunsy
    haha only coz ur mates with us now big man

or is it coz youl get in trouble off leigh if you **** up
    LMAO being mates with you is the biggest **** up of my life

Stu, I wont even ask for a shot mate, Not my cup of tea I've had shots on a R6, YZF thundercat and an R1 loved every minute of it, but when i had a shot of a 600 Hornet i hated it, didnt like the riding position

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    EK9 Type R

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    you know i'm jokign man

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    sell the mondeo or your just pissing away 2 grand

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkyG
    sell the mondeo or your just pissing away 2 grand
    I think i'll decide when i'm pissing away two grand thank you very much,

The fact i Need a Car right now, I Already have a Motorbike on Finance, I dont want to get a Bank loan, and the Mondeos there to be used is sealing the deal,

Big Deal If the Mondeo Drops £2k in thenext 18motnhs.. i think your missing the Point that i'm paying £5300 on a 56 plate Bandit and the Mondeo is booked at about £7.5-8k right now, and will be worth the same as the bike in 18 months time when i plan to get rid..

So what i'm doing is paying for the bike... Taking the mondeo, and in 18 months when i sell the Mondeo i should get the same money I'm paying for the bike so i will break even....

So i aint Pissing any money against any wall because for the Next 18 months i'm going to be running a 2.0 TDCi diesel returning an Average of 54mpg around town, with 24,000 miles, a years MOT, a Years tax, Brand new tyres, discs and pads all round, costing me £37 a month Insurance (compared to £79 for the 200sx or 67 for a 205 GTi) and still earning NCB and saving me a Shitload of cash to fund for my Corsa Project and still allowing me to put some mods on the mondeo so it doesnt look like a family car, Spednign about £1k in total on it.. I Aint losign anything on the mondeo so i can afford to tart it up a bit

Plus, I fancy an Astra GSi mk4 next... they'll be even cheaper in 18 months time

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Stu, I wont even ask for a shot mate, Not my cup of tea I've had shots on a R6, YZF thundercat and an R1 loved every minute of it, but when i had a shot of a 600 Hornet i hated it, didnt like the riding position
    you must be more into the face down ass up positions

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    seems like a good deal you've got yourself into - and it is a good car, granted maybe not your first choice as such, but for what your going to use it for mate it's excellent and once the time is up so to speak you'll be in a decent position to move onto what you want. respect but yeah we need pics of said bike when you can
    ShaanK. BMW E92 335i Msport and BMW E83 2.5i X3

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast