Thread: Some People Are ****ing Numb!

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Some People Are ****ing Numb!

Right, dumbass Scottish woman (no offence to the Scottish among us) was complaining about a TINY leak in the corner of the wall near her desk... so yesterday she decides, thats it, I want to move. She then says shes moving into "I.T.'s Store room" ... thats where all our equipment, licensing, software etc is kept. Our top boss says "yea ok" ... im like "WTF????"

Anyways, I was just in there now, sorting some ink cartridges that got delivered and setting up a laptop. She minces in .... Oh so this is where I'm sitting? ... Im like .. erm No.

Why she asks?

I said "Well thats the laser cheque printer, its a security risk and a break of policy to have those who arent "approved" to sit next to it etc as it prints daily.

So shes like ... Yea so? I'll move over there. Where I said, well thats where we have 3 Pc's and this laptop which we're setting up for new users, and its all networked together. So in a strop she just sits next to the Laser cheque printer and starts eating. Next thing I know (as im organising the cartridges) she gets a door stop and keeps the door open. So I tell her she cant do that as its an I.T. Store room and technically its meant to be kept LOCKED when no I.T. staff are present but since we're breaking that rule for u, u could at least keep it closed. She then rants about being hot. So I'm like ... "***** SAKE!!"

Then to cap it all off I get "Wheres my phone?"

I'm like "Huh???"

She says "Theres no port for my phone and I need my phone, get it sorted, do something useful!" ... So I "Calmly" explain to her that there is only ONE network point in the room, this is a DATA point that goes to a hub and then into our "setup" pc's. What she needs is a network point with VOICE capability, and there isnt one. Since shes only there for 2weeks (temporary while the leak is fixed) it's a waste of I.T. resources and money to bring in an external company (since we dont actually own the building so cant modify it much) to wire in a port from the servers that are at the other side of the building.

She then rants about I.T. being useless and she needs a phone and this is rediculous etc.

Thats when I walked away, got a sandwich and now I'm trying to cool off, as I was about to launch her out of the window back to "Bonny Scotland" ...

And to think I have to go back there in 30mins to finish that laptop off ........................
    Fastest, Most Powerful & Only Mag Featured Astra In The AOC Cumbrian Region

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Haha, funniest thing I've heard all week Not for you though as you have to work with the bint.

She sounds like one of 'those' and your best off steering clear mate!
    Honda Integra Type R DC2... gone is the Astra G SRi-Turbo ~ Flame Red

Homer Simpson: "We have a Kitchen!!!!??!"

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    haha... thats awesome... call her some really nasty names when u go back in so she hates you even more, if/when she reports you, deny allknowledge about being an arse... or even better, blank her totally, work around her or on top of her, make her life hard!

Status
    Banned
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    She's maye sexually frustrated ....

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Theres always one aint there mate. And they say IT Techs have it easy what do they know!?
    We get people like that here who think the IT dept revolve around them and their needs useless...
    Astra 1.8 SRi, Z18XE, 5 Door, Star Silver ---RIP 18/12/2006---
    Vectra B 2.0 DTi LS

Status
    BAFPCITS
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyts1985
    who think the IT dept revolve around them and their needs useless...
    Its a completely different world for me... They revolve around us as they know damn well they will be getting nothing done quickly if they show and "arsyness".
    Mr Sploodge, Accept No Imitations!

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by M40COO
    She Could Have Been English - She's Just A Dumb Woman - Being Scottish Has Nothing To Do With It.
    Cos I'm peeved off and it sounded less nasty than Fat, Retarded or Backwards ... that I "was" gonna call her.

I did say "no offence to Scottish folk here" ... u make it sound like its the first time an English person has said it ... cos u Scottish never say it about us.

Man Utd - Celtic will be lively on Wednesday.

PS: Why does each of your starting letters of each word appear as a capital?
    Fastest, Most Powerful & Only Mag Featured Astra In The AOC Cumbrian Region

Status
    Prince Eikichi
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    aye, spill yar drink on that bloody server

COO, we love the Scots
    You know that "auld alliance" thing
    Don't blame me if I say stoopid things or don't understand... I'm half French, half Pinoy lol

That's no fun being engaged to a Princess... she’s ALWAYS RIGHT & you're always wrong lol

Status
    Banned
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Is she single Scott ??...

maybe it's her way of attracting your attention !

Status
    AOC Newbie
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbo_Scott
    Cos I'm peeved off and it sounded less nasty than Fat, Retarded or Backwards ... that I "was" gonna call her.

I did say "no offence to Scottish folk here" ... u make it sound like its the first time an English person has said it ... cos u Scottish never say it about us.

Man Utd - Celtic will be lively on Wednesday.

PS: Why does each of your starting letters of each word appear as a capital?
    LOL - you'd never hear a scot using the word "English" as an insult.

As an IT guy myself, I know where you're at! She sounds like a very lovely, reasonable person with absolutely no self serving motives at all

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast