Most of you know I had de badged the rear of my Polo for the 'cleaner' look. All that was left was the horrid bodged up wiper which worked occasionally. So I decided to do away with it. After removing the old unit I managed to salvage the bit of trim the went around the hole in the rear screen. I blanked off the hole, filled it in and painted it with a touch of satin black. I think for my first attempt at filling plastic is turned out rather well, the rear end looks super smooth now.
And of course Evie came out to help
Expect social services around anytime to tell me not to use my three week old daughter as a polishing mop...lol