AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

ongoing battle with chippeduk

As some of you have read from a previous thread;
    http://www.m1gst.com/vb/showthread.p...emap+chippeduk

I have had problems with a chippeduk dealer.

There has now been four of us in total with similar experiences.. two of which since my remap.

I have emailed him yet again for a refund..
    I have been fair from the start and if you read my old threads you will see that i have very fair points.

Here is my latest email, please mods don't lock this thread as it's not just me this company is affecting.

Letter below

Hi,

My apologies for not turning up on Saturday, I had to work late and couldn’t get your number as had no internet access available.

I’m still holding out for this refund which I deserve, you mapped another Astra Sport members car that had not so good results…
    http://www.m1gst.com/vb/showthread.p...ighlight=remap – Spark plugs…sounds familiar!
    There is also another one of your dealers Reloadmapping – that has duffed another members car (aka RobW) – I believe he has had it for a good while now.
    http://www.m1gst.com/vb/showthread.php?t=76241. + Trickb who was also not happy with a remap done at chippeduk headquarters.

Also Ged – thank you for hanging up on me when I rang in the week, glad to see your customer service is improving. Fair enough, you were on holiday but why take a “business” phone with you!
    Why you people refuse to refund me is beyond my belief.

You can see why I have lost faith in your skills from my own experiences… I.e taking 4+ hours to remap a car with a bad remap…

Had you done me a before and after rolling road on the day as promised over the phone when enquiring, I could have got a refund there and then. I was just happy not to be in RobW’s situation.

I want my £250 back guys…

You need no more proof that at this moment in time you don’t have the expertise to remap this particular car.
    I have done some testing on the map you provided and compared to others it is far too powerful for a standard car.

Other tuners only give you a remap with anywhere near this boost with at the least.

Bigger intercooler, updated boost solenoid, full performance exhaust system, uprated turbo with stronger actuator.
    I could buy a KWP2000 and start doing a remap service better than this.

Please, please just refund me my money – As stated I will get Vauxhall to put a standard map back on – then this can end!

You can clearly see I’m not happy with it; I’m not trying to rip anyone off, get a free remap, stir trouble. I just want my money back so I can put my car back to how it was before visiting autogym.

Cheers, Adam

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    You have missed 3 appointments all of which you didnt bother to cancel.

No one had has issues with me and all i have done is to try and help you at all levels.

Please tell the full story as this thread looks like i dont hold customer support in high regards when you know for certain it is my number 1 priority.

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    P.S, you used Autogym which only gets certain files from us, you have bad mouthed my company many times and yet all i have done is offer to help you even though i have had nothing to do with your car at any point.

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ChippedUK
    You have missed 3 appointments all of which you didnt bother to cancel.
    I have had 2 appointment one of which i canceled - I have all the emails to prove. The other I have explained the reason why.

I have done no bad mouthing all I'm trying to do is get my money back Jason.
    I'm not goin to go into all the reasons why i'm in the right and your in the wrong. The fact is I want my money back for a bad service and you are backing autogym up.

The question in hand is why won't you refund me?...

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    The remap is bad;
    reloadmappig boast about being your dealer - They can't get a map to the car
    autogym - one of your dealers messed my car up
    chippeduk- trickyb had a remap he was not happy with and also wanted a refund
    chippeduk- purple pride got 148bhp off a car that runs 192 standard. The remap files you use are not good they are overtuned!

Please just refund me

As for customer service you cant even start your emails with Hi, or add Thanks at the end.

Status
    Banned
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    This is a personal dispute.....

Please do not use AstraSport to argue....

Pick up the phone...use MSN...whatever....but this is not the place to do it.
    This is covering you Adam, in case of posted libel, and also ChippedUK, to save you having to repeat what you offered in the last tread.

Hope you both understand,

Regards

John
    AstraSport Admin.

Closed.

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Not fair in the slightest.. I went to autogym twice for him to fix and he didn't have time.

The only reason i rose to chippeduk

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Try Manchester trading standards if you feel you have a valid complaint

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I'm in the process...just thought Id give one last chance for them to put this right and refund me. It's all very well having these cleaver answers and lies...

At the end of the day if it had been Rolling roaded that day as promised.. he could have refunded me then. All I've been is polite;

I followed advice, changed plugs etc to no avail.

I went back to have the car fixed twice, even arranged a rolling road day for autogym at which he sold another remap.