Thread: regal mess up, not happy

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

regal mess up, not happy

Ordered some bits from regal on Monday about dinner time, chose them rather than LMF due to being slightly cheaper

"they will be with you tommorow" Great i thought..

still not here today, i've been chasing them every day "its been dispatched etc" so finally got a proper answer out of them and they said that the delivery driver couldnt find my address... thats strange i thought, i went over it to confirm, and then i asked the woman to read it out.. Yep, spot on.

So i rang the depot, "we didnt have your house number, the company didnt give it us" which is 100% down to regal, as they had it on file. So now ive got to wait til tue/wed to get my stuff, which i actually wanted to fit this weekend.. so im a bit cheesed off.

I could get a lift up there to the depot, 20miles each way. do you think I could get regal to pay for my fuel, as these are needed parts for my car, and having to wait over a week because of their mess up is a bit of a ballache.. Fair enough regal are a good company, and i'd not NOT use them again because of this, as mistakes do happen..

but i want my stuff..

Rant over
    Regal Phase 3.5,VXR Turbo,VXR AFM,VXR Injectors,Courtenay FMIC,Dbilias Flowmaster,Regal Precat,Miltek exhaust,Lightened Flywheel,Uprated Clutch,Denso Plugs,Veccy Pipe,Eibachs,308mm Discs

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    To be fair i think its exactly as you said, mistakes happen. Not the usual thing that happens. Although i ordered a front bumper from them previously and a more expensive and nicer bumper arrived instead of mine mistakes eh.

Status
    AOC Lite Member
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mattcoupturbo
    To be fair i think its exactly as you said, mistakes happen. Not the usual thing that happens. Although i ordered a front bumper from them previously and a more expensive and nicer bumper arrived instead of mine mistakes eh.
    lol...what did you order and what did you get?

wish stuff like that would happen to me

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Can't remember exactly what the name of the bumper was but a reiger one came instead.

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    yea as i said, ill still use them again, because they are a good company etc with a good rep, just annoying that i want my new toys
    Regal Phase 3.5,VXR Turbo,VXR AFM,VXR Injectors,Courtenay FMIC,Dbilias Flowmaster,Regal Precat,Miltek exhaust,Lightened Flywheel,Uprated Clutch,Denso Plugs,Veccy Pipe,Eibachs,308mm Discs

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    ahh balls, not good but imagine all the stuff they do have to send out to people, not an envious task-packaging and sending etc

anyway-what you get?
    Car broken- A3 170 quattro s-line

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    sorry to here that ya had probs with them jonesy
    18/16v mk 4 astra saloon bmc cda a Ffoeg special veccy pipe full catback system full entainment system 17inches lowered 40mm all round

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Before you go off at regal would it not be pertanant to see if your address is not on the package as i had a delivery about a month ago that my wife apparently had signed for not bad as she works in London, so maybe the delivery company is just making a little story to shift the blame from them to regal and you have belived the delivery company and by the way the woman at regal is Karen one of the owners
    The bitterness of poor quality is remembered long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten.

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by robokn
    Before you go off at regal would it not be pertanant to see if your address is not on the package as i had a delivery about a month ago that my wife apparently had signed for not bad as she works in London, so maybe the delivery company is just making a little story to shift the blame from them to regal and you have belived the delivery company and by the way the woman at regal is Karen one of the owners
    i dunno, but it was in their depot when i rang up.. and i asked her to confirm the address, and the only thing she didnt confirm was the house number. and she said its missing..

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    They don't happen to use City Link, by any chance?

I've had them announce that they couldn't deliver because they "couldn't find the building" - odd, they've been successfully finding it almost every week for at least the last 6 months, how come they can't now?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast