Been wanting to fit these for ages now. So finally got round to sourcing some Necvox 5869 screens (5.8") which I got brand new off ebay for £150.00 the pair.
Again with the help of my able Astra Sport assistant (Well he actually did most of the work )
So we took a stanley blade to the headrest and hacked away. Didn't end up using the screen mounts as it would have meant they stuck out at the bottom, instead we fitted them so they were nice and snug.
All in all it took about 3 1/2 to fit them, then a few more hours to sort all the wiring which is all inside the seats.
Just need to finish a few bits off in the boot and glive box and its done
Now for Piccy's
Huge thanks to Legoman for helping me do this, or most of the work I should say