I've got a JVC KD-DV4205 head unit, apart from RR, FR, FL & RL speakers' connection, it's have others
1. (Black) to metallic body or chassis of the car
2. (Yellow) to a live terminal in the fuse block connectiong to the car battery (bypassing the ignition switch) (constant 12v)
3. (Red) to an accessory terminal in the fuse block
4. (Blue) to automatic antenna if any (250 mA max)
5. (Blue with white stripe) to remote lead of other equipment (200 mA max)
6. (Light green) to parking brake, metallic body or chassis of the car
as I understand
3. ?? (don't know)
4. antenna (for radio)
5. ?? (don't know)
6. ?? (don't know- why need to connect with parking brake anyway?)
from the factory HU (Blaupunkt) ISO chart I can see these connection apart from speaker connection.
and another two pictures the funny Y looks like an antenna,
and 3 horizontal lines
1 = ?
2 = ?
3 = ?
4 = ?
5 = ?
6 = ?
Can anyone help me with the wire connection, please!!! many thinks