Thread: Oh my good God, PMT alert?

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Oh my good God, PMT alert?

Drove to work this morning, no problems, next to no traffic which was bizarre.

I work in a little business park which is within a new development. When you enter the development, there's a large roundabout, you turn right and then the entrance from the business park is maybe 150m up that road on the right.

This morning I got to the roundabout and saw some chick in a SportKA doing her second lap of the roundabout, while talking on her phone. No indication, at all, and I'm not sure that her brakelights were working either. Some minicab driver near rammed her on the roundabout due to her lack of indication.

I navigate the roundabout, and get behind her. She stops in the middle of the road just adjacent to the business park entrance, which tends to be a favourite turning space for useless people. I sit behind her for a good 10 seconds, at which point I decide that she has indeed stopped. So, I pull out round her and head towards the park. As I get most of the way past her she starts to turn right. I'm well past her anyway, so I drive round the back of the units and park the car.

I get out, and noticed she'd followed me. She gets out and starts yelling at me.

Her: "Have you no consideration or patience for people who are obviously lost"
    Me: "Well you should have stopped and found out where you're going"
    Her: "How dare you be so ignorant"
    Me: "Ignorant? You did two laps of the roundabout without indicating, while on the phone, then stopped in the middle of the road, again with no indication. Driving using a mobile is illegal"
    Her: "You've just proven you're as ignorant as you look, how dare you talk to me like that!"
    Me: "Whatever!" and went into the office leaving her standing in the carpark.

The guy who works for the company next door was out having a ciggy while all this was going on, and he came round a few minutes ago to say she'd taken down my reg number and which unit I work in and all. She was asking him my name etc, he played dumb and said he'd only just started working there and didn't know anyone.

It amazes me that some people take things thick, when it's their total lack of awareness and driving skills that put them in that situation. She could have indicated, and I'd have let her turn. She could have driven past the entrance to the huge concrete turning area. She could have parked in one of the parking bays and talked to her mate on the phone.
    2007 Metro Blue 5 door Mk5 Elite 1.7CDTI
    6th Vauxhall (4th Astra) in 10 years...plus a couple of other sheds...

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Woah, crazy lady. What did she take down the reg for anyway? :S

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Sheer stupidy, never suprises me though these days.

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyalWithCheez
    Woah, crazy lady. What did she take down the reg for anyway? :S
    gunna take him to court for ignorance
    L600NYY
    Veccy C pipe, Brock B2's 17 x 8.5, Tints All Round.
    From The Northwest?? >> CLICK!<<

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    It's a selfless act of dangerous driving, which leads to us paying more for our insurance.

Not that I have anything against women drivers, I know some VERY very good women drivers, but there are the few that decide they are excempt from any law going.

I sometimes wonder how people get their licenese, as I sit behind or in front of retards who breaks the law, it makes me want to become a traffic cop.

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    sounds like a ****in idiot. You have nothing to worry about as she cant prove a thing, and the fact she was on the phone too.

Status
    AOC Newbie
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    That's one of those frustrating arguments when you know you're 100% right but similarly know the other person will continue to argue their case regardless. I think you showed considerable restraint, I for one would have included a fair few more expletives!

Status
    AOC Gold Member
    Drives
    Astra J Bi Turbo
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    hope you got a note of her reg no as well hun, I reckon she will have tried to report you - Women like that give the rest of us a bad name!
    Astra J Bi Turbo

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    i can prove in not being biast by saying this as i am a woman and ill go and double check if you want me to ...but ...

Women are horrible vindictive bitches..and there are very few woman i actually get on with,im more like one of the lads!! there are few exceptions These ladies know who they are

I cant stand moody bitchy women,they drive me up the wall!!
    Addicts dont do cocaine...They merely just like the smell of it

Status
    AOC Gold Member
    Drives
    Astra J Bi Turbo
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Dani I sooooooooooooooooo agree with ya babe - I'm the same!

Sorry to say it but she was driving a ford Ka!
    Astra J Bi Turbo

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast