Hello, greetings to the vauxhall astra fans in England from germany...
While surfing through the internet I found this lovely vauxhall astra fan forum
I own my Opel Astra F (you say Vauxhall Astra mk3 I guess) for over 10 years now. Back then it was an 1.6i with 71 bhp
2 engines later (after a C20XE with a dbilas multi throttle intake system with 205 bhp) a C20LET powers my Astra...
During the last years power and motor technic have become my focal points. Nevertheless I can´t resist enobeling the car.
I am no fan of spoilers and plastic tuning bumpers I love a discreet, precious look with noble rims and lots of engine power
Real carbon fibre (no foils) on several motor and bodywork parts were my last modifications...
I know you guys on the island are crazy concerning engine power and especially the Turbo (LET) vauxhall engines I hope you like it
So, here are some pics:
These photos were taken on a sunny day, now you know where my forum name comes from: liquid silver
- C20LET, completely rebuilt with new parts,
- new F28 gearbox (6 gears), converted to front wheel drive with 2wd quaife differential lock
- new cylinder head coscast
- Vmax Evo310 camshafts
- injection nozzles from Z20LET
- special design intercooler from Schweizer (630x190x40)
- 50mm pipework,
- black Samco
- Bailey Pop Off
- airbox Astra F Turbo Soutafrica
- Eprom Vmax Evo310
- Mocal oil-cooler 13 rows
- Racetech instruments