Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Just done an Autotrader search.......

  
  1. #1
    Status
    Offline
    AndyGSi's Avatar
    AOC Fanatic
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    775
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Just done an Autotrader search.......

    A normal lunchtime trawl of the net, and I found myself on the auto trader website, looking at the sad state of used Vauxhall prices.....

    And found 3 AS members cars for sale.

    BenC's GSi
    Shevs 888 (came up in a GSi search )

    And what appears to be Lord Nikons old GSi with the BBS rims and the Prosche brakes.

    Take a peek.

    http://atsearch.autotrader.co.uk/www...ch_full=SEARCH

    Anyways, back to work
    Astra GSi Turbo, SOLD


  2. #2
    Status
    Offline
    tees2.2's Avatar
    AOC Obsessed
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    5,387
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Seen them this morn...also noticed that there is a 02 reg SRiT in red going for £4500 an has 59k miles on it...

    I wish i had the cash

  3. #3
    Status
    Offline
    DaveDempsey's Avatar
    AOC Obsessed
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    9,365
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyGSi
    And what appears to be Lord Nikons old GSi with the BBS rims and the Prosche brakes.

    Its not Lord Nikons old car, its actually my old GSi (my first one). Guy that has it now is looking to change into a VXR. I had the car from January 04 until the end of July 04, bought the wheels and brakes off of Nikon when he stripped his car, picked them up at PV 04.


  4. #4
    Status
    Offline
    AndyGSi's Avatar
    AOC Fanatic
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    775
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDempsey
    Its not Lord Nikons old car, its actually my old GSi (my first one). Guy that has it now is looking to change into a VXR. I had the car from January 04 until the end of July 04, bought the wheels and brakes off of Nikon when he stripped his car, picked them up at PV 04.

    Ah, I knew LN would be involved somewhere, a tasty combination those wheels on an Arden Blue GSi,

    Suprisingly though, the prices seem quite good for what are now approaching 3 year old cars. I had my 2.6 GSi vec for 18 months and sold it for £9800, now that was ball strangling depreciation
    Astra GSi Turbo, SOLD


  5. #5
    Status
    Offline
    AndyGSi's Avatar
    AOC Fanatic
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    775
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tees2.2
    Seen them this morn...also noticed that there is a 02 reg SRiT in red going for £4500 an has 59k miles on it...

    I wish i had the cash
    Nae mind chuck, the time will be right sooner or later.
    Astra GSi Turbo, SOLD


  6. #6
    Status
    Offline
    viio's Avatar
    AOC Fanatic
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    856
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Mine's on there too
    The Lord works in mysterious ways...
    Corsa CDTi - 120bhp / 215 lb-ft

Similar Threads

  1. autotrader
    By totalastra in forum Car Chat (other marques/models)
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-10-2009, 22:19
  2. My old car in the autotrader
    By Craig in forum Astra Discussion & Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-12-2004, 00:19

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •