Status
    AOC Newbie
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Front Bumper!

Hi,

I had a minor prang last week that hit my bumper very close to where it is screwed on under wheel arch, it broke the screw and so pulled the bumper half off. There was also some scrapes at the impact site etc. I took it to a bodyshop who said they would be able to warm up the bumper and untwist the damage so the bumper would fit back on properly. The headlight also had a crack so they changed that too. When i picked the car up £240 pounds later they said that this insane heat might re-twist the bumper and make it pop out. It is looking like this has happened so they have said they would respray a new bumper and fit it for free if i supply the bumper......

So the question is - where can i get a cheap original bumper other than a breakers yard?

Cheers in advance

Si (mafia_click)

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Ebay.. loads of cheapo ones on there. or take a look in the for sale section here. Someone's bound to have one lying around somewhere.

Status
    AOC Newbie
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Ebay would be my first call

Status
    AOC Newbie
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Prob with ebay is that you get loads of cheap fibreglass front bumpers & parts to bodykits and not that many original parts!

Will keep checking anyway!