Thread: SO F**kED OFF

Status
    AOC Gold Member
    Mentioned in
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

SO F**kED OFF

Well I finally got my car back yesterday and the pint job is tip top, very pleased, some minor rectification but other wise all good, any way My sister has brought 3 months ago a brand new vectra 1.9cdti and it got stolen outside her work yesterday.
    Jyst thought it had been stolen to order and was locked away in a unit. Got a call from my aunt to say it was being ragged about up in my old area, were my mum lives and it was in the street I used to live at, The guys who had sold it were trying to sell it for £300. Told the police who went looking for it. We went looking for it me and Dani and found out who it was, there two lads were ******s who I had gone to school with, and the ones the younger brother of a bloke who robbed dani, That we collard.

After no joy and spotting many police driving about and unmarked cars, we thought we had no choice but to give up.
    We spotted it with my mum and dad were behind it, he burned of so I gave chase, I was on him and was going to try to block him, he turned sharpley into my mums road knock in a meatal road sign in front of me ****ing my front bumper up. he gained pace on me cause I had to stop. and I lost him.
    He then came back again driving around while the police were there. they jumped in the car and went after him again he wasnt caught.
    By this time im livid and have ago at the police for being basically usless. As twice the car had gone passed a un marked octavia vrs, the police started arguning with me saying I imagined it. He said he was sat there listening to the radio before going to work. and asked him why would any one sit for and hour 3 miles away from any of the nearest stations parked on a corner on a dodgey estate for a hour when a stolen car has been reported driving about.

He then said he aint taking anymore of this shit and drove off. a couple more police came who said they were banned by tony blair to pursuit stolen cars. so it was a case of wait for it to turn up.

Luckly right by were I live there was a domestic going on and the police went to it and spotted the car parked up they were waiting for it to cool off by the looks of it. The cars been recoverd to my sisters, as there is minor damge done.

Best of all we get the car back to my sisters and I get told by the police to remove my plates as they are illegal because of the tint on them.
    Something never change.
    So Im off back to the body shop to see if they can sort my bumper out before billing. it may mean coming on saturday morning but I will make it.

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    sorry to hear that mate has you knew the lads (w***ers) did you report them mate?

Status
    AOC Gold Member
    Mentioned in
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    yes mate they are reported, but im hoping I will catch them first. As im tired of them robbing off folk 24/7

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    ****in hell.
    Wouldnt have given chase personally, although Ive never been faced with that scenario.

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    F*****S!

Sorry to hear it mate... give em a clout from me!

Oh if I was in your shoes - Police do jack - Only way to beat them is to
    capture them - Record the half wits and use the video against them!

Hope the griffins get sorted soon!
    Irmscher parts irmscher-bits.com
    ask 4 Dave & mention Darren SXi 1.8 sent u!

Performance Vauxhall Show 'A-S Cleanest Car' 2006

Status
    AOC Gold Member
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Follow jam On Twitter
    I gotta say hats off mate. Theres no way in hell i'd of given chase just incase. You never can tell these days!!! But the police are friggin useless and believe me when I tell you they also feel the same. But they have rules to follow.

My mate got suspended for 2 weeks because he used blues & 2's to respond to a police officer in trouble call. Apparently he hadn't passed the test or got authorisation from the queen or something. Bloody stupid.

Full respect to you m8
    Its a jam thing

Haec credam a deo pio, a deo justo, a deo scito?

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jam

My mate got suspended for 2 weeks because he used blues & 2's to respond to a police officer in trouble call. Apparently he hadn't passed the test or got authorisation from the queen or something. Bloody stupid.
    Ring Ring .... (queen) hello (copper) Yo Queeny i need to use my blues watcha say (queen) well what is the occasion young man (copper) Maccy D's Stop doing breakfast in 5min!! (queen) oh in that case carry on just make sure you dont chase anyone bye (copper) cheers love
    Heading back to the world of AOC

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Sheesh, thats like something you would see on tv. Respect for taking things into your own hands. Can be very frustrating when the police just don't seem to act quickely enough.
    Previous Astras: 1994 Cesaro 1.8 16v | 2002 SXi 1.6 16v | 2001 Coupé 2.0 Turbo | 1999 LS 1.6 16v
    Other Vauxhalls: 2001 Vectra 1.8 16v| 2003 Vectra GSi 3.2 V6 | 2005 Signum CDTi 150

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    ******** hell ... kick the ***** out off those b*stards when you find them ... seriously! can't believe this scenario.

Status
    AOC Gold Member
    Mentioned in
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    So they aint allowed to chase stolen cars but they ARE allowed to chase us in our non-stolen cars and pull us for dodgey number plates

makes you wonder
    Ibiza FR CR TDI with 203 BHP

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast