Thread: Holiday question?????

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Holiday question?????

Ok, it's that time of year and folks are asking holiday questions Blair and I have NEVER been abroad but, we are now booked up for one week AI in the 'aparthotel caledonia park' in Tenerife (playa de las americas) leaving on 28/07/2006 - do any of you good folks on here have experience of this particular hotel? Or tenerife on the whole?? Many thanks in anticipation of your replies
    tartan toerag

Status
    Cameron Ginger Diaz
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Not been to Tenerife myself but have heard some good reports from there All Inclusive is the way forward though - loads of fun

Anyhow to reassure you Tenerife must be an in-place as we fly there near enough every day - so there is a demand which means it's popular - not like the resorts of Turkey and Greece where there has been a drop in bookings

I'm looking at taking a trip out to Vegas - it's that time of the year where my feet start to itch and I need to go and use my staff concessions ....

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    i went to playa a few years ago now and it was VERY VERY lively.. rather expensive back then but with you going AI you should save a bit there. Back then and im going back about 10 years it was the " san antonio", " magalluf" "falaraki" of the day.. not sure what its like now but i remember the beach being rather volcanic in places rather than nice and sandy .. was a lovely place tho hope you have fun
    Bungee Jumping

Suicide for indecisive people.

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I went to tenerife the other year and it was an excellent holiday there are loads of excursions to go on like teide national park and boat trips where ya can see whales and dolfins. The aqua park is pretty good aswell and you got to make sure you go to the loro parque http://www.loroparque.com/menuingl.html. The beach in play de las americos is masive and is all nice sand and you can still see ya toes in the sea as deap as you can go.I hope you like hot sun cos you are going in peak season and weather will b around 30 to 35 deg. Ime going again for a fourtnight on 27th aug
    VAUXHALL ASTRA COUPE 1.8 16v BERTONE

Pics:http://www.m1gst.com/vb/showthread.php?t=66680

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Great, loads of info there - much appreciated Really looking forward to it, will deffo go to waterpark, the Octopus waterpark is 300m from the hotel and they have a dolphin show Hopefully get out on a boat trip to see the whales too - depends how well 'mini toerag' is coping with the weather!!

Many thanks to you all for taking time to answer
    tartan toerag