Thread: Z18XE owners, need some help

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Z18XE owners, need some help

I'm currently getting together a set of coolant hoses for the Z18XE engine so that we can have a set of silicon hoses made up for our engine. However I need the 2 main coolant hoses, the top and bottom radiator hoses plus the 2 quick release hoses from the rear of the engine which connect to the heater matrix.

Has anyone got these spare that they don't mind sending me? can't pay for them but can return them I think when they are finished with.

If we can get all these hoses together we can finally have a set of silicon hoses for our engine so start looking in your garage
    52 Astra G 1.8, 18" Mille Miglia alloys, 325mm Brembo 4 pot conversion, Coupe leather interior, Raid strut brace, Whiteline rear ARB, Irmscher bits (skirts, Carbon steering wheel, Bonnet extension, M3 mirrors, boot & roof spoiler), Reiger Rear Diffuser & Front Bumper, Koni Adj. dampers, 35/30 Vogtland springs, Duplex quad exit ASCAR stainless exhaust.

Status
    AOC Lite Member
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Ken...as with the rocker cover...you can have these bits so long as they're in tact when i get myself the new engine...I don't know if it'll be any good to you by then as it could take a few weeks for me to find my replacement

I'll keep you posted

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    i will take a look at some scrapyards etc aswell.

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    No real rush, if I can get a full set together we can finally get a set of silicon hoses for our engines
    52 Astra G 1.8, 18" Mille Miglia alloys, 325mm Brembo 4 pot conversion, Coupe leather interior, Raid strut brace, Whiteline rear ARB, Irmscher bits (skirts, Carbon steering wheel, Bonnet extension, M3 mirrors, boot & roof spoiler), Reiger Rear Diffuser & Front Bumper, Koni Adj. dampers, 35/30 Vogtland springs, Duplex quad exit ASCAR stainless exhaust.

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)
    are u gonna get a full kit made up? top and bottom rad, and the ones linked to the header tank? how about a group buy so we can all jump on your band wagon
    Coupe now being broken for parts
    You know the one

Enquire within

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Yeah Dave it should be a full kit, everything I hope. Top and bottom hoses of course, header tank hoses (although I've already got them) throttle body hoses (few of those) plus hopefully the quick release hoses for the heater matrix. I've contacted the maker and he's unsure on the quick release ones until he sees them, we may end up with a kit that doesn't comprise these although TBH they are right at the back of the engine and not readily visible.

When and if I get all the hoses together and he makes the first set I'll post that info and I'm sure he'd be very interested in a group buy as basically he's making the kit to sell as many as possible.

No idea of a price yet I'm afraid, suppose it depends on the amount of tooling that is required to copy the OE hoses, I'll keep everyone informed.

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)
    wicked! red please
    Coupe now being broken for parts
    You know the one

Enquire within

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    sounds good mate, keep us updated

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveCoupe
    wicked! red please
    Yep Red is an option.

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    sounds very good id be intrested in a set of red ones depending on price obviously

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast