Thread: alittle help? please!

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Question alittle help? please!

hi there, please could some one help me and answer afew questions for me?

Q1: What are the headlights on the car below below called? where could i get them from and at what price?

Q2: What is the front bumper on the car below called? where can i get it from and at what price?

Q3: On the front bumper on the car below, what kind of mesh is it in the bumper holes at the front, where could i get it from or does it come with the bumper?

Q4: What are the alloys on the car below caled, would they fit a mk4 astra, where could i get a set from and at what price?

Q5: What are the rear lights called on the car below, where could i get a set and at what price?

Q6: On the car below what are the side skirts called, where could i get a set and at what price?

Q7: What is the rear bumper on the car below called, where could i get it from and at what price?

Q8: On the car above, how low do you think it is? what are the best make of lowering kits? and what kind of price's are the sets?

Thank you very much for your help!

Status
    Club Chairman
    Mentioned in
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by del
    hi there, please could some one help me and answer afew questions for me?

Q1: What are the headlights on the car below below called? where could i get them from and at what price? The Head lights are shark eyes and are available from LMF. Around the £120 mark iirc

Q2: What is the front bumper on the car below called? where can i get it from and at what price? front bumper is a Lumma LPC full bumper, you can get this from Online Autosport. Around the £380 mark.

Q3: On the front bumper on the car below, what kind of mesh is it in the bumper holes at the front, where could i get it from or does it come with the bumper? Mesh comes with the bumper if you buy from online.

Q4: What are the alloys on the car below caled, would they fit a mk4 astra, where could i get a set from and at what price?

Wheels are Vauxhall OEM wheels and are a 19'' upgrade for the VXR. Not sure on price though.

Q5: What are the rear lights called on the car below, where could i get a set and at what price? Rear lights are the irmscher smoked lights, available form LMF.

Q6: On the car below what are the side skirts called, where could i get a set and at what price? Side skirts are Regier items and are again from online.

Q7: What is the rear bumper on the car below called, where could i get it from and at what price? Rear bumper is a reiger full bumper again from online.

Q8: On the car above, how low do you think it is? what are the best make of lowering kits? and what kind of price's are the sets? The car above is on coilovers and there are many kits around I would say the car above is lowered around 60mm at the front and 50 at the rear.

Thank you very much for your help!

Hope that helps!
    Been apart of the inner circle since 2001
    Click Me to Join Astra Owners Club Full or Lite Members

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    can you get the OEM alloys in any other size than 19"? will they fit a mk4 astra? thank you for all your help and info.

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    sorry for beening a pain! but i did a search on all the things you said that where for sale on LMF, and i couldn't find any of them???

Status
    2170:01:06
    Mentioned in
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    thanks for that, you some one mind doing a link to the others that i can not find?? many thanks.

Status
    2170:01:06
    Mentioned in
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    It's difficult to do direct links to Online Autosport (www.tuning.co.uk), but all the gen should be in there. If not give them a bell they are a superb company and very helpful indeed

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Q1. Shark eyes are £195 from LMF plus delivery and maybe VAT. You can buy genuine GSI Xenon Sharkeyes for not much more on E-Bay and they are made specifically for Xenon bulbs, however they are not tinted, just chrome surround. Last time I saw them they were £102 each.

Q2. The cost of an LPC-R front bumper at Online is £454. However it's only £394 at Regal, suspect the mesh comes with both suppliers but you could ask Regal if you order through them.

Q4. I'm led to believe the VXR wheels won't fit the MK4. That could be a photoshop pic. However the MK5 18" Penta wheels do fit, they can be bought for £795 from Thurlby complete with tyres but unfortunately the tyres are the wrong size at 225/40x18, you'll need 215/35x18 on the Mk4.

Q7. Looks like a Reiger bumper but AFAIK they only do rear splitters not full bumpers, unless you choose the LPC-R bumper that is, which that isn't BTW. Also although it looks like a Reiger I don't think it is, the Reiger only has one cutout for the exhaust on the lefthand side, that's got 2. Might be a copy.
    52 Astra G 1.8, 18" Mille Miglia alloys, 325mm Brembo 4 pot conversion, Coupe leather interior, Raid strut brace, Whiteline rear ARB, Irmscher bits (skirts, Carbon steering wheel, Bonnet extension, M3 mirrors, boot & roof spoiler), Reiger Rear Diffuser & Front Bumper, Koni Adj. dampers, 35/30 Vogtland springs, Duplex quad exit ASCAR stainless exhaust.