Thread: ARGHHHHhhhhhhhh......

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Angry ARGHHHHhhhhhhhh......

Im really pist off....not in a very good mood...im at work and we have no staff...people are waiting 4 hours plus for service...all down to the ops centre not being manned.

Have had three members in a row that all have been waiting all in all about 9 hours... some of you may know the feeling of being so impatient frustrated and angry where you just want to cry like a big titty baby...well thats me right now

We are looking to go on strike as my employers are taking the pish out of us now..theres only 8 staff tongiht covering england,scotland,wales,ireland. and they are doing jack shit in getting us cover. We have had 4 people leave in the last 3 months and they havnt been replaced.

This is me politely losing my rag and having a stress...beleive me...i feel sorry for anyone in my company right now..im biting everyones heads off and im not the easiest person to be around once ove got one on me. I am the worst bitch in the office right now and i will feel sorry about it tomo.

I just need a moan and a stress...this is my rant and will most likely regret this post once ive calmed down a bit.
    Addicts dont do cocaine...They merely just like the smell of it

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    bloody 'ell thats terrible Dani. Not really sure what else you can do other than striking, I would of thought they'd manage to get some cover within 3 months , I hate companies like that. I'm sure there's employment laws against this sort of thing though, I don't have the book thing handy and I never actually read it unless I needed something lol so i'll have to dig it out to find out if there is or not.

TBH seems like a justified rant/moan so don't worry about it lol. I'd probably have just walked out but obviously it's not a brilliant move if they sack people easily

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    this company have a big turnover of staff...one of my colleuges has gone to the head of union with the idea of strike,he used ot be a union rep but resigned...this company feel as though no matter what they do they can always re-recruit.

This is the problem..too many trainees...from the group of 15 people that started on the same days as me only 3 of us still remain and were made permanant from almost 3 years ago. suppose i should class myself lucky in keeping my job.

although anymore than 3 abscences and your discaplined.(sp) how w.ank is that!!!

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dani
    although anymore than 3 abscences and your discaplined.(sp)
    standard practice hun, almost everywhere has adopted that. Some you only get 2 .

Striking might not be so wise if they think they can recruit easily. It's obviously an issue they will have to address and i would wait to hear what the union has to say but unions seem to have a habit of doing whatever makes them better off rather than the employees.

Not many people will stay in a job for long periods of time, permanent or not. Everyone wants change and usually ends up with better money so I suppose 3 years is quite a long time. Its good that you've kept it for so long but don't feel you have to give in just because you've been there for a while, if anything it should make you "more appreciated" and so your say should have a bit more swing. Although going by the sounds of the company they will be really stubborn about making any changes.

But.....keep at it chick, you'll succeed in the end.

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    i do like my job johnny...in fact i love my job ...i just dont like it when they make us work twice as hard just for the sake of it. as of and when problems they cross could be avoided. i feel sorry for our members. i keep using my front line policy and ive given away a fair amount of money tonight just to compensate. Ill make the company bankrupt at this rate ..lol

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    that might get the message across, they hate losing money

Not many people can say they love your job, have to respect that. I can see where your coming from and yea, if they have the means to resolve the issue then they really should be doing something rather than overworking staff for no good reason.

are you giving away money or is it members only?

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    if your an aa mbr johnny and you happen to ring in at around 20:00 for service then its most likely that you will be delayed in reciving your service by about 4 hours, and it will also take at at least 40 min just for your call to arrive

...then your most likely to receive a cheque form the lovely Miss D.Danks within the next 28 working days for the amount i feel would compensate you as long as you then agree this a good enough apology.

So basically i bribe you into retracting your complaint

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dani
    or the amount i feel would compensate you as long as you then agree this a good enough apology.
    oh well in that case i'm outraged

well good luck hunni, will catch ya soon and hope things get better at work

Status
    AstraSport Member
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    know the feeling dani - at least you have a union and CAN strike, as for me I'm not allowed to be off work atm, even though I have had bronchitis for the past 2 weeks, and working is meaning it's not getting any better, still coughing my lungs up, and the only other member of staff broke her wrist last week, and SHE is still having to work as well - mucking out, dealing with horses etc ONE HANDED!!!!

The pair of us want a new job, would be funny if we both quit at the same time, left the boss up to her eyeballs in $hit (literally in our job LOL)

Kirsty

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    ive read your ;post in the past about your job hun...i couldnt do your job...and get paid what you do...its disgusting for the hard work you do.

look forward to billing...and we can have a beer

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast