Status
    Club Chairman
    Mentioned in
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Talking Pvs Sunday - Some Info

Hi all,

I am soon to be leaving for Performance Vauxhall Show 2006. Before I go I just wanted to point out a few things to the people that are showing, and the people just coming for a look around on the day

This applies to all,

When you come on to the astrasport stand have a good look around and introduce yourself, don't forget we are all in the same position that we don't know what we all look like but chat on here everyday! If you recognise a car or a face introduce yourself, let them know your board name and your real name. Everyone I have come across at every car show are all like minded people, all very friendly and all willing to have a chat. All it takes is an hello I really don't want to see any posts on Monday saying "I came on the stand but no one spoke to me" you have to put a little effort in to get a lot back and feel apart of the community that little bit more

On a personal note if I looked a little stressed just come and say hello any how, it will take my mind of what I was stressing about

People Showing on the stand

When you arrive at the show ground on Sunday morning, I have briefly described where we will be this year in the letter I sent you, listen to the marshals and they will guide you in. Once you get to the stand you will see a couple of AstraSport Marshals Brett, Craig and Marco. They will guide you into your position on the stand, please can we not have any moaning about where your car is on the stand we are having to sort out 115 cars and space will be at a premium. Of course we are going to organise it so all cars get as much exposure as possible

Once Parked up can you stay with your car to at least 9am if you need to go off, can you let one of the AS Marshals know so that know where your at in case of moving your car. After 9am we will all be parked up and get on with the show

All this is to ensure the stand is a good place to look around and not just an asda car park

Campers

Saturday night will will be a great laugh but I don't want to be a party poo-per when I say can we all make sure all are up and over to the stand as near to 7am as possible! The more cars we can get over the better, and it make the cars arriving on the morning easier to deal with.

Lastly we hope you have a great day/weekend and we are really looking forward to it, lets hope its another great PVS and great day for Astra Sport and its Community

See you there!
    Been apart of the inner circle since 2001
    Click Me to Join Astra Owners Club Full or Lite Members

Status
    Club Chairman
    Mentioned in
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Pics of the Marshels so you know there faces

Craig:

Brett: