Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: May Meet Pics

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Good to meet some new faces today, glad weather stayed dry. Sorry had to leave abit early but couldnt eat at pub otherwise i wouldnt have any room for my indian
    Arden Blue Astra GSI now sold

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    HAahaha chris you light weight!

It was quality to see some new faces...

Big shout out to Blistz for the Griffin Badge!

Dunno if this is the right place to put the piccys?

If not sum1 tell me!

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    hello chaps,

was good to meet new faces and was a good turn out, we are slowly getting there with the numbers!

Im REALLY sorry i was sooooo late and that i wasnt the most sociable bloke about, but i really did have a shit night out last night and i had to deal with a few issues when i got back from work so i couldnt wash my car till later than planned, and im sorry but i just could not turn up in a dirty car!

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Sorry i couldn't turn up, no problem with the air box Adam, just sorry about the broken bit! I'll keep an eye out for a new clip for you too! good to see the numbers growing too, i'll be there next time I hope.

Some clean looking cars there too, also glad i'm not the only coupe owner who goes now too
    Mk4 Astra coupe SE 2
    Signum 3.0CDTi
    Now Owns: Vectra C GSi

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I have just this second, well a few moments ago walked in the door and logged straight on here (well after taking one car off the drive reversing the Silver one in the garage then putting the other back on the driveway and then greeted with and ocean of dog piss that needed mopping up in me kitchen the little sods) - there was a major accident on the M4 just after the junction I come off at, virtually nose to tail all the way from the M5/M4 interchange, and then to top it all off I was caught out by a speed camera doing 60+ in a 50 this side of Bath, so I am expecting a nice letter from the local c*ntstabulary.

I have a few piccy's but really can't be arsed at the moment to run them all through imageshack so I'll put them up tomorrow probably. Anyway back to the meet, nice to meet Blistz and Willbaroo (I'm useless with names sorry, I'll catch them next time), Simonali you finally made a meet - hope the wife didn't make you go and buy a battery for your watch, there might be some play on that one for next month .
    Arden Blue VXR / itg / Full Remus / 259bhp & 262lb ft

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Adz thats shite mate...

Is it the camera thats out by bath easton heading towards B on avon??

The proper name is Will by the way lol!

And astrase20 you must come along next month as i dont wanna be the only coupe now lol!

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AdzP
    Simonali you finally made a meet - hope the wife didn't make you go and buy a battery for your watch, there might be some play on that one for next month .
    I had to buy her a new handbag (like she doesn't have enough already!), but it was only 10 quid. My watch is an automatic, btw! Just gotta remember to actually wear it!

Nice to meet everyone at last and I'll try and come on me own next time round, so I won't have to shoot off early.

I won't bother uploading any more pics, as they're probably just like everyone else's and mine are only from me phone.

Status
    South West RO
    was Shane_SRI
    Mentioned in
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Fantastic meet everyone, i had a good day. Was great to see some new faces there, hopefully next month we will see a few more and maybe the return of some we haven't seen for a while.

I took a few pics but will post them tomorrow
    Defend Freedom. You are the resistance!

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by willbaroo
    Adz thats shite mate...

Is it the camera thats out by bath easton heading towards B on avon??
    Bath Easton by pass isn't it, yeah it was mate, not the one coming down the hill I took it nice and steady for that one, it's just that a Silver Astra was coming up fast behind me so naturally I put a little more right foot down and got caught by the one on the straight, lets hope there was no film in that one eh, although it flashed twice , loads of cars behind me in the two lanes so they must have been laughing at me .
    Arden Blue VXR / itg / Full Remus / 259bhp & 262lb ft

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Dam thats not good Adz i didnt know that camera was live there as ive never seen it flash. Looks like it is tho :S
    Arden Blue Astra GSI now sold

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast