Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Amz i told you.. (everyone else look in)

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Amz i told you.. (everyone else look in)

After tooo much time i've finally got my van

2.0dti 16v sportive. 04 plate 20k on the clock. In silver.

Drives lovely

Engine needs a little work.. A ) its dirty B ) doesn't pack enough punch

Nice and torquey but.. Still need it to be a little special.

Its got a intercooler at the front, so i think a new intercooler that sides flat along the bottom them bigger ones, induction and zaust then remap.

After that.. with any luck more people will do tuning for diesel engines and see where i go from there.

Pics will follow, hopefully tommorow.
    ~Not long now people~

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Very nice ... custom front mount, exhuast and remap will get you nice gains of power

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Only reason i'm going for an induction rather then de-restricting the box is to get a bit of grunt, to veer it away from the lovely tractor sound. Otherwise i'd just keep the nice airbox.

Warms up fast too which i like, hated my old punto cause when it was cold it would take a week to get any warm air! Grrr.
    ~Not long now people~

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    hi jang,

Am glad to hear you finally got ur van, come on m8, we need pix

and possible a photoshop of ur plans m8
    Observe the masses and do the opposite

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I took pictures this morning parked by work so nothing special but there is 20 of them on my cam. Cam played up however and couldn't get the bloody flash off so the pictures will have to be photoshopped a little darker to eliminate the stupid glow off everything!

Should have pictures up by about 6. Its completely standard at the mo but it does come with a stupidly poofy roof rack.. Thats gonna be for sale so if anyone wants it, drop me a PM, you cover postage and a couple of quid and its yours.

Its the ecotech engine jobber, and i got a pic of it, but i've got a 'funky' styled veccy c pipe already fitted, its like an out-rolled one.. Gonna de-restrict the airbox tonight before my trip to cornwall on monday. In the car about 15 minutes and already hit over 3 figures.. Its nice to have a car thats ok for the motorway!

P.s i am in no way promoting speeding.

Cheers peeeeeps.
    ~Not long now people~

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Pics that were promised wont be here now.. They're on my hard drive all photoshopped ready (just improved colour and blanked plate thats it..) But imageshack is down and i'm hungry so i'm not gonna go hunting for more image uploaders!

I'm off out for the night after dinner, so if there is another image uploader that piece of pie to use and will resize my pics like imageshack (that you don't need to sign upto) i will post the pics up before i leave if someone gives me a link to one.

If not sunday about mid-day i expect i'll post up the pics.

Ta lovely, Me.
    ~Not long now people~

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    ur roof rack, is it the ladder racks that lock on?

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    In reply to your question about roof racks.. I'll fire up the pics and you can see.. I think they're just a standard sorta roof box sorta bar accross but you could probs use them for ladders? They make a weird kinda whistle when your going fast too lol. (which means they're more expensive.. honest )

Anyways, heres the pics and i'll fire up a photoshop soon enough. Van is completely standard and its ticking me off, can't get into the garage now till late july :'( *Runs off crying like a little baby*

Come july when most things get ripped off, it'll all be for sale so look out for it if anything takes your fancy.

Sitting high even on standard 16's lol. Discs all round though, stops well and i've certainly needed it!

Question is, do i colour code the bump strips.. Or do i remove them, filler up and make it nice and smooth.. (Skirts will be changed, and door handles will be colour coded)

Bit of a tight engine bay! There was bags of room in the old punto but this.. Canny put your hand anywhere. Sorry its not particulary clean and shiney. Can see the ickle intercooler there.. Can i just use the same one the peeps are using on there Z20LET's? I know mines a diesel but surely cold air is cold air?

That outward rolled sorta Veccy C pipe i was on about.. Does the same job i spose..

Just a little mileage check.

So yea, boring photo's but i stole my boss's cam for 10 minutes and done it round the back of work so.. Best i could do for now, sorry chaps.

Cheers ta, Me.
    ~Not long now people~

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Very nice... i see u have the later 2.0 Dti engine. Wheels are 15's not 16's

Status
    AOC Gold Member
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Needs the fullsize veccie c pipe and to de-res the airbox. Costs like a tenner.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast