AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Relationship advice needed plz

Hi all

i'm stuck in a really sticky situation,

i know and like this girl, we both have each others numbers, and we both like each other, we both know this. Basically, she never wants to do anything with me like go to the park for example. She is sometimes moody with me. and when i ask her wts up, she just says "i'm not in the mood, i cant be asked talking about it". I really really like her, but i always have to text her first. she doesnt text me. Sometimes she wont even reply, i see her in college. She has never phoned me, i always have to phone her. Some ppl say that i'm too soft when it comes to women but i dont beleive in the treat em mean stuff. I just want a proper normal relationship with her. I try to be very understanding and i care about her a lot. All my close m8's think that she's takin me for a fool.

Wt do you lot think??? feel free to comment or ask questions

thank you
    Observe the masses and do the opposite

Status
    AOC Gold Member
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    **** it off mate, more hassle than it's ever likely to be worth. Sounds like she's one of the ones who likes to play mind games, you'll never me on a level playing field with her.
    From the Southeast? Find your next meet here

The difference between intelligence and stupidity is that intelligence is limited.

At least I have chicken!

WellOilBeefHooked

Status
    2170:01:06
    Mentioned in
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    As above - move on and find someone who matters to you, as much as you matter to them.

Status
    The Sticker Queen
    Mentioned in
    35 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)
    As above. Dont even bother. If its like that from the start then whats the point?
    MINXY BUTLER-HENDERSON

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I gotta say mate I agree with Jace. Being female n all from my point of view it don't sound right. Sounds almost as if she may have someone else she likes, maybe in two minds as to who she wants to be with. I don't think she would treat you like that if she had her mind made up.

Sorry hun.

Status
    AOC Newbie
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    sounds to me that she's not that interested,go and find someone else
    and don't waste anymore energy on her....plenty more fish in sea as they say matey.

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    my heart is feelin really heavy right about now

all my close m8's hav said the same thing, one of em even said that she only likes you bcoz u drive a nice car.

i'm so confused, i really like this girl and i still beleive that we can have something special, but it doesnt look like it the way things are goin
    Observe the masses and do the opposite

Status
    AOC Gold Member
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    It will do, it'll eat you up for a long time, beleieve me. Either level with her and get a straight answer out of her. Or just notch it down as painful experience and find someone that does give a shit about what you feel. Also be aware, that even when you think your getting a level answer out of her, she could also be full of shit.
    From the Southeast? Find your next meet here

The difference between intelligence and stupidity is that intelligence is limited.

At least I have chicken!

WellOilBeefHooked

Status
    2170:01:06
    Mentioned in
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I wouldn't even bother contacting her - if actually she cares about you, then she'll wonder whats wrong and get in touch with you for a change.

If she doesn't then you have your answer

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    why not talk to her, tell her exactly what you are feeling, get her point of view, she could be going through anything, or thinking any number of things, just sit her down an say look, i feel like this, i cant take much more, is there any point in me trying. If you just walk off, you will always be wondering what could have happened. Atleast if she knows you're getting fed up of this, she can try and explain why shes acting like it..
    Regal Phase 3.5,VXR Turbo,VXR AFM,VXR Injectors,Courtenay FMIC,Dbilias Flowmaster,Regal Precat,Miltek exhaust,Lightened Flywheel,Uprated Clutch,Denso Plugs,Veccy Pipe,Eibachs,308mm Discs

Page 1 of 19 1234511 ... LastLast