Thread: Anyone with CSS3 - problems

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Anyone with CSS3 - problems

hello! just a quick msg to find out if ones had any problems with the above installed as twice since i've had it all fitted & set up i've had the below problem happen...

drivin along your normal road doin around 35mph there was a small jolt come from the engine bay (i think) and the maintenance light came on once this happens my car loses all extra power that it had with the CSS3 fitted....basically makin it feel standard again...after a while (around half hour to an hour) i get all power back & the light goes off..the other time it happened i was blowin some cobwebs out of the exzaust as u do from time to time...but same thing happened as above...

i'm gonna ring courtenays tomorrow just incase its just a pipe thats lose or anythin FAIRLY trivial but will have to see ,like i say its only dun it twice & i've ran it at santa pod & had no problems there...

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    You'll need to find out what is causing the EML to come on, if it's happening at full boost then there's several possible causes, most of them very common on the Z-Let.

The problem with modifiying any engine for higher perfromnce is that you "stress" all the standard components more and the weakest may fail.
    Tell me what you've done, not what you're going to!