Thread: Dumbass Driver

Status
    Turbo Jizz Golfer !
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Dumbass Driver

At around 10.50pm tonight I was heading home. As I approached a roundabout, I slowed down. I was about to go again, then I noticed a flashing orange light on my right coming around the roundabout so had to stop. No problems there, IF only the car coming around the roundabout had their LIGHTS on!!! . To make things worse, it was a BLACK Mk4 Astra, so you can hardly see it until it was up close. So, as it went by me, I gave them the high beam three times as a warning, but they ignored me and carried on

How can someone be so stupid and not notice that they cannot see what speed they are going. They also had a passenger in the front and they also seem to be as dumb as the driver and not notice any lights on the road in front of them. People like this should not drive at all

Status
    Banned
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    They'll get whats coming to them ... hopefully not at anyone elses expense...

Status
    /
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Maybe they were a gang? If you flash at them it is an intiation for them to kill you. I know this sounds stupid but it was in the news a while back. where a car was driving down a road with no lights on, car going towards them flashed them as a warning, they turned there lights on, turned around and followed the other car, pulled up along side them at traffic lights and shot them

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by buckle247
    Maybe they were a gang? If you flash at them it is an intiation for them to kill you. I know this sounds stupid but it was in the news a while back. where a car was driving down a road with no lights on, car going towards them flashed them as a warning, they turned there lights on, turned around and followed the other car, pulled up along side them at traffic lights and shot them
    wasnt that just a chain letter hoax thing? remember getting an email about it at my old work place and was told it was a fake lol

Status
    /
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    lol could have been i was told at work it was true, in a saftey driving thing and never to flash at anyone driving without lights. Sure i had heard of it before then though

Status
    "Choking his Monkey"
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xxspudxx
    wasnt that just a chain letter hoax thing? remember getting an email about it at my old work place and was told it was a fake lol
    dotdotdotdot
    DELETED BY ADMIN -MATG

Status
    AOC Gold Member
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    FPMSL! It's an urban myth and has even cropped up in a film or few too. Not much you can do Al, like John says, hopefully they won't hurt anyone else. I find getting behind them and turning my lights off and on a few times does the trick.
    From the Southeast? Find your next meet here

The difference between intelligence and stupidity is that intelligence is limited.

At least I have chicken!

WellOilBeefHooked

Status
    AOC Gold Member
    Mentioned in
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    prob in deep conversation with the passenger about what they ahd for tea or something
    Ibiza FR CR TDI with 203 BHP

Status
    "Choking his Monkey"
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Maybe is lights wernt working? Broke the switch? and thats why he had a flashing light on?
    DELETED BY ADMIN -MATG

Status
    2170:01:06
    Mentioned in
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Skót
    Maybe is lights wernt working? Broke the switch? and thats why he had a flashing light on?
    The flashing light might have been because they were on a roundabout - they're called indicators FPMSL

"Planet Skót" must be wonderful place to live

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast