Thread: interior

Status
    HighTower
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

interior

how much do you think i would be looking at to get a whole new interior im talking of changing:

dash, centre consol, bit from mfd-handbrake, all the trim panels ( bit around doors, between doors, ect) door cards, front seat and rear seats i think thats everything

i want to change them all to black but dont know how much it will cost from a scrappy so have you got any idears on prices

thanks
    ...COME AND JOIN IN THE FUN...

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    surley you dash already is black? centre console cheap as anything for a black one. i piad £4 + £3 pnp off here. same with trim bits cheap as. if you want a cetain colour just paint them? door cards, not sure if you can get comletley black, same with seats. why dont you get a retrim? if you only want to do it with cloth (not leather alcatara) it will work out a lot cheaper, and you will still be able to sell the car with them in, only people in the know will be able to to tell, nice and subtle!!
    Astra VXR in Star Silver - Officially the 2nd Rarest Colour

Status
    HighTower
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mark-12
    surley you dash already is black? centre console cheap as anything for a black one. i piad £4 + £3 pnp off here. same with trim bits cheap as. if you want a cetain colour just paint them? door cards, not sure if you can get comletley black, same with seats. why dont you get a retrim? if you only want to do it with cloth (not leather alcatara) it will work out a lot cheaper, and you will still be able to sell the car with them in, only people in the know will be able to to tell, nice and subtle!!
    no my dash is gray when you say you pay £4 for a centre console do you mean thebit from the mfd down to the handbrake or the bit between the seat coz i ment between the seat

and door cards and seat i just want sri ones sorry didnt say that
    ...COME AND JOIN IN THE FUN...