Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Cruise, should it be there?

Hi guys,

I posted a query a little while back about fitting cruise in a 1.8 Astra Convertible company car that i'm getting - the car's not brand new.

The car is a Linea Rossa 03 1.8 Convertible.

The workshop have sent me pictures of the interior and exterior, and from what i can tell (I could be wrong) the indicator stalk seems to be the same one found in cars fitted with Cruise Control - there seems to be two buttons on the end of the stalk.

So is it possible the car already has Cruise? How can this be as it's not listed as an option on my Car Reallocation form - this is an internal form that normally lists all the extras ordered with the car when it was new for tax purposes.

It has a Wind Breaker and some removable pads listed and that's it!

I'm totally confused, but not complaining

Is it possible Vauxhall just gave it away on certain models? Anyway's car is coming in the next few days so i'll find out for sure.

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    chances are it will have mate if you can see the stalk, is it same stalk that does the indicators ?

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    yes mate it's the same stalk looks fatter than a normal stalk and two buttons right at the tip of the stalk, i'm 99% certain now actually as i've looked at pics in the guide and in the dealer brochure... hope it does as it's the one thing i really need!

Status
    "Choking his Monkey"
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Post the picture up here?
    DELETED BY ADMIN -MATG

Status
    2170:01:06
    Mentioned in
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    According to the brochure it comes with cruise control

click

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Ffoeg,

Fantastic!

Thanks mate. Wow i'm surprised - so i can also expect the trip computer..

Hmm apart from the electric seats it's almost as well equipped as my SAAB Aero Conv - and that was a good Ł12k more when new!

Status
    Mentioned in
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Nay probs mate - The linea rossa was IMO probably the most complete Mk4 ever produced, and bloody rare too, so you'll have all the toys.

Post some picces for us all to drool over when you pick it up (like yo need to be told that )

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    hehe yeah no probs mate. I have some pics already that the workshop took for me but it needs a wash so i'll wait till i have her, put the grille and new bulbs in and then snap away.. I was a bit nervous about getting a red car especially with such a bright interior but it's kinda growing on me now... Spent all weekend in the SAAB with the hood down coz i'm so sad about giving it up... Oh well at least the money i'll be saving will go towards the wife's Masters degree..

Can you tell me how i post pics, it's been ages since i last did it?

Status
    Mentioned in
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    All the gen on piccy posting is here - http://www.m1gst.com/vb/showthread.php?t=45437

Keep them to either less than 800x600, or if they're bigger use the tumbnails please.

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Well she finally arrived at the workshop this morning, but as it was a bit dirty they've sent it off to be valeted..

My Power Blue bulbs arrived in the post today so i dropped them off at the workshop for them to fit and check the aim.

I'll get it Thurs hopefully as i need to remove my CK7W Nokia kit from my SAAB.

Can anyone tell me where the interface loom is on the Astras? Is it behind the glovebox? I've already ordered the Autoleads loom and relay.

Just waiting for the grille to arrive - also found an I badge with a red dot on the i on ebay...

Roll on Thurs!