Thread: Help!!!

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Help!!!

Need sum help here guys and girls, basically ive had my 2.2 coupe a year and i love it to bits, however for a few months now ive noticed a knocking from either the rear suspension or brakes, twice vauxall have looked at it and said they cant find anything, however now the drivers side rear tyre is totally treadless on the inside, i cud really do with sum help, the car is still under manufacturers warranty, mods include 30mm eibach springs and 18" alloys, please can some one shed some light on my problem

Status
    AOC Newbie
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

not sure if this helps

my mate has hit a curb in his car and was getting wear on half of his front tyre Vauxhall 4 times said there was nothing wrong then when he decided to take it to a local small time mechanic he just put a spirit level on to the strut and it was clear wot the problem was so back to Vauxhall with it he showed them and they still said there was not prob with the car. if you stand above the tyre looking down does it stick out of the arch more than the other side cause it was really noticeable on his car it was out buy about 3 inch! and Vauxhall said there was nothing wrong even tho u could see it! it cost him 430 but it was under warranty as well. not sure if this helps hope u get it fixed soon mate.

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    thanks fella its really annoyin me coz its my pride and joy and vauxhall are feckin useless

Status
    South West RO
    was Shane_SRI
    Mentioned in
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    You could try a different Vauxhall dealer for a second opinion.
    Defend Freedom. You are the resistance!

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    think i will actually, i really dont kno wot to do because i thought vauxhall would kno wot they are talkin about but clearly they dont

Status
    South West RO
    was Shane_SRI
    Mentioned in
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    If the car wasn't under warrenty and the repairs were being paid out of your pocket, you can bet your ass they would find loads wrong with your car.
    Defend Freedom. You are the resistance!

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    i kno my dad said if they wont put it right he will ring a solicitor and see what they have to say