Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22

Thread: I'm a tw*t

  
  1. #1
    Status
    Offline
    Skót's Avatar
    "Choking his Monkey"
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    3,879
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    I'm a tw*t

    Yes. Start my new job monday morning 10am. Doing what you ask?

    "Good morning sir, may I ask have you or anyone close to you had an accident or injury which was not their fault in the past three years?"

    So, anyone wanting to may a personal injury claim, let me give you a call? Could do with the bonus'

    DELETED BY ADMIN -MATG

  2. #2
    Status
    Offline
    jimmy_c's Avatar
    AOC Obsessed
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    3,150
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Good luck with the new job boss!
    LM Audio - Knebworth Herts - 01438 812444

  3. #3
    Status
    Offline
    Sploodge's Avatar
    BAFPCITS
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    6,522
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Skót
    "Good morning sir, may I ask have you or anyone close to you had an accident or injury which was not their fault in the past three years?"


    I effing hate these phone calls....

    Good luck tho Skot..
    Mr Sploodge, Accept No Imitations!

  4. #4
    Status
    Offline
    Skót's Avatar
    "Choking his Monkey"
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    3,879
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Haha, cheers guys. Its only a temp job untill my other I can start my other one as they havn't given me a start date yet. Hopefully this will pay for a few new mobs though
    DELETED BY ADMIN -MATG

  5. #5
    Status
    Offline
    Keif's Avatar
    Going Topless!
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Drives
    Astra 1.8 Twintop, Lotus Carlton, Meriva VXR and Nova
    Posts
    11,742
    Mentioned in
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)
    Ooh, good ring me...i'll have great pleaseure in telling to F.uck off!

  6. #6
    Status
    Offline
    jam's Avatar
    AOC Gold Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Tamworth, Staffordshire
    Posts
    11,695
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Follow jam On Twitter
    Sorry Skott be warned anyone phoning my house asking me questions like that get bombarded with a volley of abuse.

    All the best with the new job. (at least its only temporary)

    jam
    Its a jam thing

    Haec credam a deo pio, a deo justo, a deo scito?



  7. #7
    Status
    Offline
    Dani's Avatar
    AOC Obsessed
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    5,442
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Skót
    Yes. Start my new job monday morning 10am. Doing what you ask?

    "Good morning sir, may I ask have you or anyone close to you had an accident or injury which was not their fault in the past three years?"

    So, anyone wanting to may a personal injury claim, let me give you a call? Could do with the bonus'

    ive said in the past that i hate my life and biggest accident ever was me being born which was not my fault and wished i was dead

    they leave me alone then
    Addicts dont do cocaine...They merely just like the smell of it

  8. #8
    Status
    Offline
    Skót's Avatar
    "Choking his Monkey"
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    3,879
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dani
    ive said in the past that i hate my life and biggest accident ever was me being born which was not my fault and wished i was dead

    they leave me alone then
    You know, where theres blaim, there's a claim
    DELETED BY ADMIN -MATG

  9. #9
    Status
    Offline
    Ffoeg's Avatar
    2170:01:06
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    34,591
    Mentioned in
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Cold calling tele-sales are a total pain in the butt. I'm considering doing this to the next one I get..

    click for vid

    NSFW - gotta love Mr rollins

  10. #10
    Status
    Offline
    kitchpoo's Avatar
    AOC Gold Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    6,322
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I often say I have a pain in the neck... the person calling gets all excited ... until I tell them that THEY are the pain in the neck.

    Sorry Skot..

    but let us know any clever responses you have.
    why do today what you can...... I'll finish this later

    2958cc was 175BHP @ 4000rpm, 370Nm (273lb.ft.) @ 1900rpm NOW 230BHP/469Nm (344.9lb/ft)!! www.IUsedToOwnTwoAstras.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •