Thread: Kellogs slim down...

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Exclamation Kellogs slim down...

Most of you would of seen the advertisements for kellogs to slim down a jean size in two weeks...

In my honest opinion i think im turning into a right fat puddin..ive got a big ass!!

http://images.google.co.uk/imgres?im...lr%3D%26sa%3DG

ive gotta slim...i eat at the wrong time of day...i dont eat at all in the day but for tea i will ahve somthing fattening

does the kellogs thing work?
    Addicts dont do cocaine...They merely just like the smell of it

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    exercise ! burn off more calories than you eat and you cant really go wrong. Eating a good diet will also help. Starving your body of food can't be good for you and while you diet your muscle will turn to fat, which means when you start eating again you will be bigger than before.

Status
    AOC Gold Member
    Drives
    Astra J Bi Turbo
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    well i've been trying it babe and so far nothing.

I need to loose some more before the big day - lost just short of 3 stone what with been ill etc but I need to get shut of some more.....

and there is nothing wrong with you - we love ya just the way you are!!!
    Astra J Bi Turbo

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    but the thing is ..i dont get hungry at all in the day ...i work nights...so my whole body is upside down with its routine..on my days off i only eat of the evening...and then sleep...when im working i sleep in the day so im not eating and then pick of a night...so whatever fat im consuming my body is storing becasue i let it go hungry for so long

when i do eat though i only eat fatty foods,such as indian,chinese,mcd's ect before i go to work i dont cook,.....i could live of salad if i wanted to but brett doesnt eat salad or fruit really..so when i cook for him or get a take away i ahve the same

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I wouldnt try it hun, imho its all maddness. it will make oyu lose weight quickly in 2 weeks coz your not eating anything!! then as soon as you go back to eating normal food you put it all back on again and if not more. best thing to do is eat sensibly or normally and try to exercise. thats all there is to it. i eat like a horse all the wrong stuff too but exercise as much as i can and it keeps my weight down!!!
    Amz & Zara coming through

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hev
    well i've been trying it babe and so far nothing.

I need to loose some more before the big day - lost just short of 3 stone what with been ill etc but I need to get shut of some more.....

and there is nothing wrong with you - we love ya just the way you are!!!
    thanks suga..if i lost three sotne i would be over the moon...so you should be ... i would be so happy to lose three stone then i would be back to the weight i was when i met brett..short of one stone mind...i was lovely and slim when i met him

its his moms fault this is...she fed me up! lol

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I wouldn't try that Dani cos like Amz said you'll lose weight and then put it all back on when you start eating normally.

I joined weight watchers in October I think it was and ive lost 2 stone up to now. And if i can do it then ANYONE can!! I don't go to the meetings cos i'd be too embarrassed and it costs too much, but I supposedly track what i eat on the website. (supposedly cos i havent been doing it for a few weeks) Costs £9.95 a month, but if you wanna give it a try, but don't wanna pay, then PM me and I can work out how many points youre supposed to have a day, and I'll tell you how to work out the points. Then just track the points in a notepad. A few people on the weight watchers website work nights too, and they manage to do it, and keep track etc.

It's really not as hard as it seems. When i first started I didn't think i'd lose anything cos it seemed like i was just eating the same things, but i have. Plus if you don't want to do exercise it still works (I'm proof), but obviously doing exercise shifts the lbs quicker.

Status
    AOC Gold Member
    Drives
    Astra J Bi Turbo
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dani
    i was lovely and slim when i met him

its his moms fault this is...she fed me up! lol
    I was when I met stu - but contentment has a habit of making you put weight on - plus my health issues ie diabetes hasnt helped.

i need to exercise more - I've cut my alcohol intake down to nearly zero which as helped.

my worst habit is snacking tho!!
    Astra J Bi Turbo

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    hey han i mite try that hun

Status
    AstraSport Member
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    easy answer - find a local riding stables, pick up a fork and barrow and start shovelling horse$hit! Does it for me! I've gone down 4 sizes!

Eating semi-sensibly helps too, resist the urge to snack avoid processed foods and anything with too many additives like msg, also artificial sweeteners are pretty bad for you - take normal sugar over aspartame or saccharin for preference, then cut down the amount you like the taste of until you are used to less sweet things.

When cooking meat either trim off the fat, or if you like to leave it on for flavour whilst cooking, score it so most of the fat drains away when melted, then trim off before you serve it.

Personally at the moment I usually have half a bowl of alpen (or sometimes porridge) with skimmed milk in the morning, 2 croissants for lunch (mainly because I can't be bothered to make sandwiches in the morning before work) then for dinner something like a tuna sandwich, or improvise something with a chicken breast, the spice rack and a wok or the grill (george forman grill is easier to clean than the oven one)

Then go back to work the next day and muck out 23 horses... LOL

Kirsty

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast