Thread: Flex 7

Rosco83

Flex 7

Hey Guys....

I was wondering if one of you could perhaps do me a favour? I have an MR2 just now but for my next car ive been thinking about a Zafira. Well.. its on my list of possibale cars. Its winning just now due to health reasons etc and i was wondering if any of you would be kind as to post some pics up of the seating arangements and all folded down & away. I would be using the car to deliver paintings etc as my mum is an artist and it would certainly come in handy for my interests and save money on van rentals. Just cant seem to find any decent pics. And i have never taken any when ive had shots of them (oops)

Any help is much appreciated, and it would more than likely be a Zaffy mk1. I couldnt afford the new model despite me really liking it.

Cheers

Ross

Status
    AOC Newbie
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Have a look at this all the info should be there from seats to engine ect.....

http://www.vmproductforum.co.uk/serv...ed1%20spec.pdf

Rosco83
    cheers mate, yeah i've seen the brochure thanks. It was more for real life pictures of the interior without a cut away roof as per the brochure. but thanks anyway... i'll just have to ask my mates dad, vauxhall saleman to give me a shot

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    The earlier cars upto 03 fold differently to the later cars.
    Daddy Cool
    Drives: Sapphire Black Zafira Gsi
    Ordered Jet Black Saab 9-3 TTID 180 on 18`s

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Yes, the seats were changed in 2003 - you will find some 03 reg cars with the older seats - it was during the '03' plate it changed over. The way to tell is that the 2nd row only had a lap seat belt for the middle and that seat only splits 60/40. On the later ones the centre seat had a proper seat belt and it splits 40/20/40, which could be relevant for carrying paintings perhaps?

Look for the newer rear light clusters too - the red, white, white, red indicates its a later spec car with the 'improved' seating.

I think in the later ones the 2nd row has more forwards/rearwards movement too.

The front passenger seat does not fold flat on all models (The GSi being one) as demonstrated in the brochure.

I'll try and do some pics at the weekend if you are still interested in more info. Any excuse to take some pics of the car!
    2003 Astra 1.8 SXi & 2005 Zafira GSi

Rosco83
    excellent, thats brilliant info.... thankyou. Its mainly for me to get some info as it would be me & my dad that we would be using it, but be primaraly my own car. The seating change is interesting, especially as i would be using those features. Like having a small van but seats too.

And dualfuel...any excuse for pics, get some up (thankyou) hehe