I am trying to gather opinions on what is the best way to wash your car on a sunday.
I currently carry out the following routine :-
1. Hose car first to remove excess dirt etc.
2. Doing one wheel at a time, spray with wheel cleaner then scrub while hosing down with a brush.
3. Fill one bucket with Gold Class Shampoo and one with luke warm water.
4. Wash Roof, bonnet and top rear with wash mitt (microfibre as best for clear coat apparently?).
5. Hose all washed areas.
6. Wash upper sides and windows of car.
7. Hose down.
8. Wash lower of vehicle.
8. Hose down.
9. Towel dry wheels with cotton cloths.
10. Dry body with Autoglym chamois.
11. Wipe over any areas still damp with microfibre cloth.
Anybody want to add to this or perhaps or re-arrange the order if not perfect?