Status
    formerly JonPon
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Little Britain - Sheffield Arena

Oh my lord!!

Just got back from a very unreal night! Went to see Little Britain Live at the Sheffield arena with some front row tickets! Absolutely fantastic, very cleverly done!

Anyway, it came to the "Des Kaye" sketch which required some audience participation, which is where I come in, down David Walliams comes grabs my hand and drags me on stage feeling my arse and my tail as I walk out before 11,000 people! I introduce myself and to cut along story short, within 2 minutes, david walliams is trying to pull me kegs down on stage before he throws me down and starts pretending to shag me up the arse!

I've had to share it with some other people, it was like a real life Dr Pepper advert. But very funny, loads of people as i was walking to the car were saying how well i handled it and that i was a good sport. Matt Lucas shook my hand back stage and gave me a bag of merchandise like and said well done.

Absolutely unreal!

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    That must have been quite sureal!
    Cool
    I'm after another Coupe Turbo

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Wow, I'm going to see the show in Glasgow next month... thank **** im not in the front row!
    Previous Astras: 1994 Cesaro 1.8 16v | 2002 SXi 1.6 16v | 2001 Coupé 2.0 Turbo | 1999 LS 1.6 16v
    Other Vauxhalls: 2001 Vectra 1.8 16v| 2003 Vectra GSi 3.2 V6 | 2005 Signum CDTi 150

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    how much are tickets? only i heard they sell out Straight away for each show?!
    I'm after another Coupe Turbo

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnPon
    Oh my lord!!

Just got back from a very unreal night! Went to see Little Britain Live at the Sheffield arena with some front row tickets! Absolutely fantastic, very cleverly done!

Anyway, it came to the "Des Kaye" sketch which required some audience participation, which is where I come in, down David Walliams comes grabs my hand and drags me on stage feeling my arse and my tail as I walk out before 11,000 people! I introduce myself and to cut along story short, within 2 minutes, david walliams is trying to pull me kegs down on stage before he throws me down and starts pretending to shag me up the arse!

I've had to share it with some other people, it was like a real life Dr Pepper advert. But very funny, loads of people as i was walking to the car were saying how well i handled it and that i was a good sport. Matt Lucas shook my hand back stage and gave me a bag of merchandise like and said well done.

Absolutely unreal!

me and brett went to see them on the 25th march of summat like that with my sister and borther in law ...what you have said above was my best moment...it was fantastic...david w was humping the back out of the poor bloke on stage and then took him backstage too....grabbed his arse and tail and wouldnt leave him alone..

theres lots of funny bits with it..the **** ups were the best

i loved it and would recomend it to anyone
    bretts sister is going toinght also

Go and see Little Britain Live..Everyone
    Addicts dont do cocaine...They merely just like the smell of it

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Clemo SXi
    how much are tickets? only i heard they sell out Straight away for each show?!
    they were sold out in our area ..so i suprised brett for his birthday ... i won mine on ebay £120 for four at b'ham nia...we had good seats too,pretty cose to the front....

i was looking at ebay for lttle britain again the other night and there were 2 trickets biddin at £40 on the last hour...i should of put it ont he board in case someone would of been interested
    Addicts dont do cocaine...They merely just like the smell of it

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Im going to see them on Sunday in Nottingham. Can't wait, it sounds so good.

Status
    AOC Gold Member
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    We are going to Birmingham in December to see them - birthday pressie from Jo. It was the only date they had available that we could go to that was within our reach considering we live in Sheepland!
    why do today what you can...... I'll finish this later

2958cc was 175BHP @ 4000rpm, 370Nm (273lb.ft.) @ 1900rpm NOW 230BHP/469Nm (344.9lb/ft)!! www.IUsedToOwnTwoAstras.com