Thread: My sweet sixteen....

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

My sweet sixteen....

Im sat at home bored out my mind....its raining so cant walk the dog and cant do my garden....

I decided to put on MTV...ffs..My sweet sixteen was on...These girls are pathetic...''oh like my dad is rich,and he like buys me nice things''
    yeah like all of your frieinds

I felt like screaming and puttin my hand in the scrren and messing up their hair....so they would get upset and go and sit in the bedroom crying with a tub of ice cream

Its soooo annoying...but one of those shows you just get stuck watching
    Addicts dont do cocaine...They merely just like the smell of it

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Why not watch some interesting things on the Documentary channels. Usually something on there that can stimulate the mind a bit instead of teen pop or daytime TV.

Just after I was made redundant from my last job, I had the displeasure of daytime TV and I couldn't wait to get back into work....and a vast proportion of that reason was because of what was on the box and came to the following conclusion.

- I do believe that the Government have an agreement with the BBC and other main broadcasting corporations to screen the worst possible detritus known to man at these particular times....why? To force people to get back into to. Why is the unemployment rate so low in the UK? Because daytime TV makes one suicidal!
    CRAP SIGNATURE

Quote Originally Posted by MatG
    really liked the UV corsa and I think its a shame it never got finished, and is not just rusting away

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    uaually watch national gepgraphic but its crap today also...

Status
    AOC Gold Member
    Drives
    Astra J Bi Turbo
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I watched one the other week, triplets trying to outdo each other - singing and performin etc - while Daddy picked up the tab!!

what tosh!!
    Astra J Bi Turbo

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I watch that sometimes. They do wind me up as well, but I can't help, but watch the whole. Most of them get huge brand new Range Rover's or just huuuugggee cars for their present. Spoilt brats.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shane_SRi
    lol, you're pure quality Lisa

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    i watched one like that today...she was having a tantrum because her mom cancelled her cred card because she had misbehaved...

then they go and give her a range rover a few days later fore her birthday along with a party worth half a million

ffs sake...they make their children act the way they do

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I had the same this morning from paris hilton so went out and bought Narnia and trying to watch it with the kids
    The bitterness of poor quality is remembered long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten.

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    My sister watches this garbage, in fact I have noticed it was still on MTV now, I want to burn the little whores!!!

Alls good though! I got series 1 to 3 of viva la bam through the door this morning! YO!
    -.. . - . -.-. - .. ...- . / -- --- .-. ... . / .. ... / -.. . .- -.. ?

Status
    In House Designer
    Mentioned in
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SimonP
    Why not watch some interesting things on the Documentary channels. Usually something on there that can stimulate the mind a bit instead of teen pop or daytime TV.

Just after I was made redundant from my last job, I had the displeasure of daytime TV and I couldn't wait to get back into work....and a vast proportion of that reason was because of what was on the box and came to the following conclusion.

- I do believe that the Government have an agreement with the BBC and other main broadcasting corporations to screen the worst possible detritus known to man at these particular times....why? To force people to get back into to. Why is the unemployment rate so low in the UK? Because daytime TV makes one suicidal!

I said much the same thing a while back. cant be pure chance that day time tv is so terrible..surely.

I was offered Sky the other day for £60, for the year... mm rather have my £60 thanks
    Visit our-formats.com for creative design services

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TFU
    My sister watches this garbage, in fact I have noticed it was still on MTV now, I want to burn the little whores!!!
    my sisters do the same, i always find myself lecturing them about how utterly crap it is

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast