Whats your opinion on these electric supercharger force flow intake sysems?
Anyone got one?
Ive been offerd the single one , the full kit with intake and filter and adapter for a 2.2sri which gives a proven 6% gain for £172 delivered
* Used as a Cold Air Intake Ram system by replacing your stock intake system, or fits to your current CAI pipe.
* Wires to a throttle switch that activates at WOT (wide open throttle), activting the impellor turning at 27500rpm forcing air at more than 1000 cfm (cubic feet per minute) into your intake, increasing pressure up to 2.0 psi.
* Quality polished aluminium construction, and performance pod filter, enhances the look under the bonnet.
* Comes as complete kit including 4.0, silicon intake adapter, high flow performance filter (blue or black/grey check) or extra adapter, wiring harness with relay/switch/fuse.
* Powered directly from the vehicles battery. Safe for your vehicles electrical system.
* Complete instructions and technical support.
* Limited Warranty.
* Twin and tandem systems also available
Supposedly the twin system does 10% gain in HP
The company says the gain would be mainly noticable in the 0-60mph region