AOC Gold Member
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

what age do you act

http://www.blogthings.com/whatagequiz/

You Are 18 Years Old

Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe.

13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world.

20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences.

30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more!

40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.

Mothers with teenagers know why animals eat their young

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    23yrs old.....

which is pretty spot on, what with me being 23 this year
    My car - Rusty Custom Creations Inc....

The only natural pilots are born with feathers.... except me.

Status
    HighTower
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    You Are 17 Years Old

well i am 18 so not bad
    ...COME AND JOIN IN THE FUN...

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    You Are 14 Years Old

older than what i thought i was im 27

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    im 21 - told u i wasnt old tom

Status
    "Choking his Monkey"
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    You Are 14 Years Old Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe.

13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world.

20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences.

30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more!

40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.

Half of the answers didnt really apply to me though =/
    DELETED BY ADMIN -MATG

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    You Are 19 Years Old

Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe.
    What Age Do You Act?

well it knocked 4 yrs off, which is pretty close :d

Status
    AOC Gold Member
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    You Are 22 Years Old

What Age Do You Act?

hmmmm, not bad, I'm 22 in July!
    From the Southeast? Find your next meet here

The difference between intelligence and stupidity is that intelligence is limited.

At least I have chicken!

WellOilBeefHooked

Status
    AstraSport Member
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    18 years old for me !!!
    GSi Turbo - CS2 - 253bhp / 275ft/lb Torque
    1/4 mile - 14.62secs @ 95.5mph

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    You Are 17 Years Old

but really im 22

Regal Phase 3.5,VXR Turbo,VXR AFM,VXR Injectors,Courtenay FMIC,Dbilias Flowmaster,Regal Precat,Miltek exhaust,Lightened Flywheel,Uprated Clutch,Denso Plugs,Veccy Pipe,Eibachs,308mm Discs

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast