Thread: Happy Chappy!

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Talking Happy Chappy!

About an hour ago I was bored, called my mates who were all out with their ladies (rubbish!) and being a Friday night I couldnít stay in, so I did the obvious thing and took the new car out for a spin. Now up until only 2 weeks ago Iíd only ever owned one car and although it did me amazingly well (I had the thing for 9 and a half years!) it was slow as poop, a very slow constipated poop for that matter. So I bite the bullet and bought a car that Iíd wanted for many years, an astra coupe turbo.

Right, back to tonightís story. I was just driving at a sensible speed along the road I live on (a dual carriageway) when a car hooned it up behind me and bombed past, a (newish) BMW 3 series. So I thought sod it lets press hard on my go faster pedal at see what happens? What did happen is I caught up and stuck with it. Great, I thought but which model 3 series was it? Well eventually we arrived at a set of lights, where I was able to spot the badge and it turned out to be a Ď53í plate, 330 coupe! Sweet! Anyway we bombed it along for a little further at a very equally matched pace until we departed each others route, both giving an appreciative toot of the horn and nod of the head.

OK some of you may disapprove, and many of you may think Iím making a big deal out of nothing, but hey, the biggest thing is, Iím a very happy chappy to be the owner of my new, literal, pride and joy.

Thatís all. caul pope

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    according to most peoples post on here, you did well to even get a race in a coupe... have you got an 888 spoiler?
    Star Silver Astra Coupe Turbo

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    bmw killer

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by C9SRi
    according to most peoples post on here, you did well to even get a race in a coupe... have you got an 888 spoiler?
    Nope bog standard looking (for now ) Europa blue Turbo

Status
    AstraSport Member
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    that's what it's all about caulpope! I can't do anythin like that in my ikkle 1.4 but when I get my hands on my dad's saab you can't wipe the grin off my face! 2 litre turbo superchipped and goes like stink, put your foot down and teh G-force pins you to the seat, its scary in a very very fun kinda way!

Need a nice big new engine in the mk3 so I can experience that kinda feeling again...
    Kirsty

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    what do u mean struggle to get a race in a coupe, there cant be many wannabe racers round your end becoz nearly everywhere people try and hav a do, infact 2nite i was on my way home 2nite i was neer the reebok stadium where its 3 lanes at the lights i was in the middle a merc to my right and a passat 20v turbo to my right i beat them both up the hill and they both pussyd out on the corner

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Just watching 'My Name is Earl' sipping on a beer and still slightly buzzing form this evenings rapid antics - Love it!