Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Question show bookings???????

sorry to b a pain!
    i've not yet booked my car into a show! on the show pages it says about
    eg. pvs £9 a ticket in advance

if i want me, the missis and my car in the show, do i want a ticket for my car or 2 tickets for me and partner!

when i go normaly we get ticket each, do we do the same even though i have my car on show?

when i get the ticket(s) will they allicate me to the astra-sport stand when i get there or do i have to sort the place of my car on the day?

sorry for the q's!
    VAUXHALL ASTRA COUPE TURBO
    ! Z20LET !

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    its a ticket each and you will get a flier that you show to the car parking people, they direct you to the AS stand and then who-ever is arranging the cars from here will tell you where to park.

Status
    AOC Gold Member
    Mentioned in
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    you need to buy a ticket for yorself and partener. you will be given a information pack with your tickets inside it will have little map your stand pass, and helpful tips for the day and rules ect and arrival time.

we do like to get people coming in at around 7.00 am as the show starts at 9.00 plus having around 60+ cars to organsie into position plus set up a stand, and getting the cars ready for the show i.e cleaned ect.
    Remeber on the day keep the show pass on your windscreen this shows that your valid to come onto the show ground plus shows you and the marshalls were our stand is. the marshalls will direct you to our stand.
    All you need do is respect the marshalls and listen to the organisers and everything runs smooth and is really a good day

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    thanks guys for the info!
    might seem a silly q but what do you lot do about washing ur car!
    (bring bottles of water is there water on sight, is there a product to give it a quick freshen up)
    also my alarm goes off when near car subs going is there a way of locking ur car without the alarm acctivated
    VAUXHALL ASTRA COUPE TURBO
    ! Z20LET !

Status
    AOC Gold Member
    Mentioned in
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    there is usally a tap but its a ball ache bringing water over most clean the night before and polish again on the day