iv dropped my nokia 6230 in a cup of tea (yes dont ask how that happened, it just did!lol)
now i realy dont care about the phone, but all my numbers are on there (about 200+) plus some photos which were saved on the phone memory! (including a few females )
iv put the phone in the fridge for a few hours, then my mate told me to put in on top of my fireplace for a few hours to dry it out.
now iv put the battery back in (i removed it with seconds of the accident) but the phone just lights up, but doesnt turn on!
does anyone know if this will fix itself over time, or have i just become the worlds biggest idiot?