Now that was stupid i here you say.. Damn right it was! thought i could be ****y and leave it charged to remove it.. i want rid of my ice for now.
I don't have a powerful resistor upto the job of discharging it.. Anyone got a tip to get the sting out of its tail? I got an In Phase one.. 0 gauge going into it.. nice big plugs on the top.. major hard to miss with them fingers of mine..
on the plus side, it dropped 6v when it shocked me
Meh, anyone any idea's pleasey?
Running Alpine headunit.. so linked straight to battery.. so can't try the old skool 'run power without connected to remove whats left' like you would with a power unit from a computer.