Just a question. Is it possible to defer your insurance policy for a number of weeks if you are selling your car and waiting for the new on to be delivered with a period of 4 - 6 weeks in between?
Or would you have to put the insurance on the new car as soon as you sell the old? Thing being, you can't insure somehting if your not the owner, even more if it hasn't been built yet.
Would the only legal option be to cancel the policy?