Thread: fitting irmy pedals

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

fitting irmy pedals

is there an easier way to fit irmy pedals? does it help if 2 people do it? one to hold the pedal in place & the other to drill?!? i had an attempt but was no way i was gonna be able to do it lol doesn't help usin my bros ind.drill which weighs about 4times the normal drill...anyone know any tips? (other then use a normal drill) to fit them....and fit them properly?

Status
    Princess Oompa loompa!
    Mentioned in
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    offer up pedal, mark holes with pen, move pedal an drill holes, fit pedals. thats what i'd do

Status
    2170:01:06
    Mentioned in
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Line the Irmscher pedal up, and mark through one of the holes, then remove the Irmscher pedal and stick a block of wood underneath the car's pedal. Then dot punch the centre of the mark and then drill through the pedal, using the wood to support it.

With one hole drilled, refit the Irmscher pedal (with the nut/bolt)loosely, line up again and repeat the process. with both holes drill and deburred fit the Irmy pedal.

Repeat for the other two.

It sounds a long winded process but it is the best way to get them all lined up correctly, and level. There's nothing worse than see a wonky pedal IMO

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    thanks fellas, i'll have another go tomorrow with a diff drill & when its not rainin! ,i'll use a screwdriver to mark the holes

cheerz!